No respect

Novaking

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, fine with me.

Some facts for the Google challenged on this thread:

There is no health care bill at the present time, it is still in committee and no one knows what it will actually look like as yet or how long it will be. This is how the US Congress works.

Obama did not put the bailouts in place, George Bush did. Obama just has to deal with the bill.

45,000 Americans die each year due to lack of health care (Harvard Med School study)

Over 2,000 veterans died in 2008 due to lack of health care (Harvard med School study.

Please put on your tin-foil hats to quite the voices long enough for some facts to filter through.

Two comments:

1) I am taking advantage of the all time record prices for gold and silver and converting my hard assets into steel and lead. I do have a nice stash of gold and silver and have been selling it off to finance the gun buys. I just bought a Rock River stripped lower and carbine rifle kit with the proceeds from my last sale.

2) I currently get most of my news from "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report". I really like the montages of the current political marketing. You sometimes forget both parties are machines and frequently the off hand, witty remarks are revealed as carefully crafted media tag lines. I find the coverage to be accurate, and humorous.

3) I lied about only having two comments. This last one is really important....I NO LONGER FEEL REPRESENTED BY EITHER POLITICAL PARTY! THEY HAVE BOTH GRAVITATED TO THE EXTREMES! WHERE THE **** IS ROS PEROT WHEN I NEED HIM??

OK, fine with me.

Some facts for the Google challenged on this thread:

There is no health care bill at the present time, it is still in committee and no one knows what it will actually look like as yet or how long it will be. This is how the US Congress works.

Obama did not put the bailouts in place, George Bush did. Obama just has to deal with the bill.

45,000 Americans die each year due to lack of health care (Harvard Med School study)

Over 2,000 veterans died in 2008 due to lack of health care (Harvard med School study.

Please put on your tin-foil hats to quite the voices long enough for some facts to filter through.

Exactly, all the more reason this bill--which was passed by the House and will go on the the Senate--is a bad idea. If it is made law, healthcare will take a drastic turn for the worst. You think getting it now sucks? Do a little research into the monetary side of things. If 96% of America can afford something that can only support a fraction of that 96%, what do you think will happen?

Dr's and Nurses don't grow on trees.

Medical stuff isn't free.

There are some SERIOUS problems with this feel-good bill.

Can we get back to talking shotguns? I get enough lies and BS from the news media. Isn't this website mediated? If not it needs to be.

If this website was mediated, you wouldn't be on it. If you didn't like what you were reading, you wouldn't respond to it. It's the American way. ;)

ok lets see here,#1 "this is how congress works???" um, NOOOOOOOOpe, they USED to READ the bill and THEN vote!!! #2 yes bush did signed the first MISTAKE BILL doesnt mean OBUMMER had to come along and sign a BIGGER even worse/worthless bill!! #3 im sure lots of americans die every year due to NO health care and YES something should be done about it!! but NOT what they are offering!! yeah, lets ruin the other 75% of americans GOOD healthcare to take care of the 25% poor/lazy americans health needs!! its NOT MY FAULT they didnt have healthcare now is it?? so ruin mine??? and I GOT TO PAY FOR IT cause i made something of my life???:confused: #4 UM, and veterans dying??? its a DISGRACE!!! isnt it the job of that slacking BUSH and OBUMMER to make sure our veterans have health care??? yeah, that works out real well doesnt it?? still to this day our gvmnt under any idiot CANNOT run the veterans health system!!! and YOU want them to run all the healthcare??? EVERY PROGRAM OUR GVMNT RUNS IS GOING BANKRUPT!!!!! anything else you'd like to discuss cause so far your just another libtard w/ BAD ideas ?????

I NO LONGER FEEL REPRESENTED BY EITHER POLITICAL PARTY! THEY HAVE BOTH GRAVITATED TO THE EXTREMES!

i agree with you 100%. BOTH PARTIES have failed us as in we the people!!! they want to pass a HEALTHKILL BILL that the people CLEARLY DONT WANT in the polls. and last time i checked, they work for us!!! both nooooo BUSH FAILED ME!!! and now OBUMMER is even worse!!! just F#$%^&G GREAT!!!

1. Do you think we live in a democracy? We DO NOT!

2. Keep democrats in charge a d all well be able to do is "talk shotguns".

Actually, we don't live in a democracy. The founding fathers completely understood the tin-foil hat contingent and designed our government as a representative democracy. We elect representatives that make the laws. Their hope was that the representatives would be the educated and enlighten among us. They knew that the common folk really could not be trusted with governance and they were correct.

ok lets see here,#1 "this is how congress works???" um, NOOOOOOOOpe, they USED to READ the bill and THEN vote!!! #2 yes bush did signed the first MISTAKE BILL doesnt mean OBUMMER had to come along and sign a BIGGER even worse/worthless bill!! #3 im sure lots of americans die every year due to NO health care and YES something should be done about it!! but NOT what they are offering!! yeah, lets ruin the other 75% of americans GOOD healthcare to take care of the 25% poor/lazy americans health needs!! its NOT MY FAULT they didnt have healthcare now is it?? so ruin mine??? and I GOT TO PAY FOR IT cause i made something of my life???:confused: #4 UM, and veterans dying??? its a DISGRACE!!! isnt it the job of that slacking BUSH and OBUMMER to make sure our veterans have health care??? yeah, that works out real well doesnt it?? still to this day our gvmnt under any idiot CANNOT run the veterans health system!!! and YOU want them to run all the healthcare??? EVERY PROGRAM OUR GVMNT RUNS IS GOING BANKRUPT!!!!! anything else you'd like to discuss cause so far your just another libtard w/ BAD ideas ?????

Funny, I don't see any solutions offered. Out of rants?

So it is OK if a 9/11 happens every week as long as your taxes don't increase. Who's side are you on? Osama's?

this is a funny comment coming from a DUMOCRAT!! oh, thats right you jumped ship already 10 months into the "ONES' term!!:rolleyes: and if im not mistaken, there HASNT been 1 terrorist attack on AMERICAN SOIL since 9/11 while bush was in office for the last 7 yrs or so!! but there has been at least 6 muslim/terrorist attacks in ONLY 10 months while your IDOL has been president!!!;) oh thats right, they DONT want to call ft hood a terrorist attack!!! when ALL the facts show that it was. and the muslim freek who shot up the recruiting center, um, he wasnt a converted MUSLIM TERRORIST either was he??? give me a F#%^#&G break!!! would you like me to keep listing attacks??? your worthless president has softened this country's security sooooooo bad from being a *****, im afraid to see what'll be blown up, or shot at next!!!!

Please post a copy of the health bill that has been passed by both houses of congress (yes, there are two houses in congress) and ready to be signed by the president. Don't forget the tin-foil hat, you will need it.

trust me im not surprised by how you think!!;) but the truly funny part is, your DUMOTARDS have enough votes by themselves to pass this bill yet they cant!!! why is that?? cause some of your own people think it sucks!!

So the way it works is that you enter "VA satisfaction rate 2009" into Google and you get this back.

Furthermore, a report by the RAND Corporation concluded that “VA patients were more likely [than patients in a national sample] to receive recommended care,” and had “received consistently better care across the board, including screening, diagnosis, treatment and follow up.” Finally--perhaps more telling and certainly most important--veterans themselves rate their overall satisfaction with VA health care at high levels: In a recent survey, 81 percent of VHA hospital patients expressed satisfaction with the care they received.

Yeah, you are correct, government run health care sucks. Please check the net before your next rant. Thanks.

Funny, I don't see any solutions offered. Out of rants?

the conservative republicans have PLENTY of reform ideas to help bring this country back to normal!! BUT, since your party holds ALL THE CARDS right now, and WONT listen to any of them and LOCK them out of the room!! we have to wait and see what the DUMOTARDS are going to F-CK up next!!!! and why is it when a conservative throws TRUE FACTS at a democrat/libtard, all they can come back w/ is, "what is your plan?":rolleyes: we have plans, THEY just dont want to hear them!! they figure its THEIR turn now!! YEAH, that stimulous is working just fine isnt it??? hey, um, wheres unemployment at right now??? thats what i thought!!!!

this is a funny comment coming from a DUMOCRAT!! oh, thats right you jumped ship already 10 months into the "ONES' term!!:rolleyes: and if im not mistaken, there HASNT been 1 terrorist attack on AMERICAN SOIL since 9/11 while bush was in office for the last 7 yrs or so!! but there has been at least 6 muslim/terrorist attacks in ONLY 10 months while your IDOL has been president!!!;) oh thats right, they DONT want to call ft hood a terrorist attack!!! when ALL the facts show that it was. and the muslim freek who shot up the recruiting center, um, he wasnt a converted MUSLIM TERRORIST either was he??? give me a F#%^#&G break!!! would you like me to keep listing attacks??? your worthless president has softened this country's security sooooooo bad from being a *****, im afraid to see what'll be blown up, or shot at next!!!!

Dude - we have lost 4,500 plus American soldiers with over 25,000 grievously wounded to terrorists during that period. Why are you dishonoring our brave soldiers by ignoring their sacrifice???

the conservative republicans have PLENTY of reform ideas to help bring this country back to normal!! BUT, since your party holds ALL THE CARDS right now, and WONT listen to any of them and LOCK them out of the room!! we have to wait and see what the DUMOTARDS are going to F-CK up next!!!! and why is it when a conservative throws TRUE FACTS at a democrat/libtard, all they can come back w/ is, "what is your plan?":rolleyes: we have plans, THEY just dont want to hear them!! they figure its THEIR turn now!! YEAH, that stimulous is working just fine isnt it??? hey, um, wheres unemployment at right now??? thats what i thought!!!!

Unemployment is on Bush. Obama is trying to fix the disaster. It ain't my party dude and I am still waiting for solutions instead of rants. Please offer at least one (solution not rant).

So the way it works is that you enter "VA satisfaction rate 2009" into Google and you get this back.

Furthermore, a report by the RAND Corporation concluded that “VA patients were more likely [than patients in a national sample] to receive recommended care,” and had “received consistently better care across the board, including screening, diagnosis, treatment and follow up.” Finally--perhaps more telling and certainly most important--veterans themselves rate their overall satisfaction with VA health care at high levels: In a recent survey, 81 percent of VHA hospital patients expressed satisfaction with the care they received.

Yeah, you are correct, government run health care sucks. Please check the net before your next rant. Thanks.

oh wait, we have a genuis here!!! are'nt you the one who quoted veterans were dying due to lack of healthcare???:rolleyes: and now you want to prove to me they have great healthcare???? which is it going to be? bad good bad good??? and this is as good as it gets w/ your reply to everything i wrote??? you should stick to complaining about us talking about politics!!!:p

Dude - we have lost 4,500 plus American soldiers with over 25,000 grievously wounded to terrorists during that period. Why are you dishonoring our brave soldiers by ignoring their sacrifice???

GOOD GOD, where did you learn how to read???:eek: where in my comment did i dishonor ANY SOLDIER or belittle their sacrifice to this country???? LEARN TO READ BRA!!!

So only American lives lost on US soil count? Sounds like a dishonor of American soldiers that died or were wounded by terrorist hands in Iraq/Iran to me. If you consider the American lives lost/destroyed by terrorist on Bush's watch after 9/11 the number is huge. I am sorry but soldiers killed/grievously wounded by terrorists count in the total and Bush killed/wounded a lot of Americans.

Edited by BlackDogs3

Unemployment is on Bush. Obama is trying to fix the disaster. It ain't my party dude and I am still waiting for solutions instead of rants. Please offer at least one (solution not rant).

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, um, bush has been gone for 10 months now!!! NEWSFLASH, we have a new president!!! still blaming bush, im still laughing at you!!!;) i didnt expect the new guy to fix everything in the first year!! but come on, ALL THE FACTS IN HISTORY shows that everything OBUMMER is doing, has NEVER worked in the past, EVER!!! but why should that stop him from SPENDING,SPENDING,SPENDING,SPENDING...........:)

So only American lives lost on US soil count? Sounds like a dis of American soldiers that died by terrorist hands in Iraq/Iran to me. If you consider the American lives lost/destroyed by terrorist on Bush's watch after 9/11 the number is huge. I am sorry but soldiers killed/grievously wounded by terrorists count in the total and Bush killed/wounded a lot of Americans.

DID ANYONE SAY ONLY american soil??? seriously dude, learn how to read!!!;) yup, and bush killed them heh??? typical stupid LIBTARDS running amuck in our soon to be RUINED/F#$%^D UP COUNTRY thanks to voters like you!!! so tell me you didnt vote for OBUMMER!!! thats what i thought, buyers remorse!!:rolleyes:

oh wait, we have a genuis here!!! are'nt you the one who quoted veterans were dying due to lack of healthcare???:rolleyes: and now you want to prove to me they have great healthcare???? which is it going to be? bad good bad good??? and this is as good as it gets w/ your reply to everything i wrote??? you should stick to complaining about us talking about politics!!!:p

Yet again you missed the point. Those veterans that are covered by the VA are fine. However, many veterans do not qualify for VA care and are left at the mercy of the for-profit health care industry. It is those unfortunate veterans that die for lack of health care. To make it simpler for you, about 2,000 of the 45,000 Americans that die each year due to lack of health care are veterans. I hope this clarifies the matter for you.

Edited by BlackDogs3