new call!

VINCIshooter

• 2 weeks later...

No, I have a RnT short barrel. Love the call. I just had it tuned by Butch himself at Stuttgart. Now, if we only had any ducks! SLow start - due to the rain, many farmers did not get the crops out of the fields until late and fields are just being flooded. Season just closed until December 10th.

No, I have a RnT short barrel. Love the call. I just had it tuned by Butch himself at Stuttgart. Now, if we only had any ducks! SLow start - due to the rain, many farmers did not get the crops out of the fields until late and fields are just being flooded. Season just closed until December 10th.

we just started getting ducks to come down its been really slow up till yesterday my dad and grandpa got 11, my dad hit one today and I fired three shots missed em all, my dad did get a nice blue wing teal. and im still waiting on my call because the guy tuning it and getting it has been in stuttgart at the world championship hes been blowing rnts for 20 yrs i believe so ill give him time he knows how to get it ready for my conditions, i should be getting it tommorow he was trying to get a limited edition for me but i dont know whats going on with that.