Has anyone else seen the new Benelli Mr1?

daddyman

• 3 weeks later...

Guns & Ammo's current issue has the MR1 as the cover gun and the feature article.

Quite a nice looking gun; Specifically NOT an AR, but within the general design idea. The gas system seems similar to the R1 however the article likens it to the Benelli shotguns. Either way, it's an exciting take on the "black rifle" family. But that's just MHO.

Uncle Russ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh yeah....about 30 minutes ago. Went into my firearms dealer of choice here where I live and there was one on the rack. Man!....very nice weapon!....delayed buying that RRA AR15 I had made up my mind to buy.

This is one sweet weapon....just like the shotguns. This one was priced at $1080.00.

Can anyone tell me what the shot accuracy of this is out to say 600 yards?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought one today. I have looked at, researched and shot many AR's and Carbines. I have been in the market to purchase one for about a year. I could not make up my mind on what to purchase until I saw the mr1 at a local privately owned sporting goods store. Loved the way it looked and felt in my hands. Researched it on line and in 2 days I went back to purchase it.Took it to the range and strait out of the box with factory settings on sights I hit an ***** at 100 yards. Exactly what I was looking for. A great home protection weapon and fun to shoot at the range. Comes with a 5 round Mag. I plan on purchasing a 30 round mag this weekend and go back to the range. I love it.