What Are You Going To Keep?

garnok

M4S90.

I have owned 3. None ever jammed without encouragement from me. I cannot say this about my AR15. I cannot say this about the $1800 1911 I owned. I cannot say this about the $4,000+ 1911 I owned. I cannot say this about the P226 Elite ST I owned.

I even ordered a bunch of spare springs/pins for my M4S90, if I must support it in hard times to come. Not that I fear them breaking, per se, but as we all know things can become lost, overzelous cleaning tears O-rings, etc.

It's funny how AR forums have torn apart the MR1 but it's more accurate uses the same mags and the only place you need to clean is the piston guide rod.

Care to post your 1/2 MOA 10-shot groups and prove it?

ETA: They don't even have to be your groups, just 1/2 MOA and 10-shot at 100 yards or further from an MR1.

Also, does the MR1 accomodate PMAGs?

Edited by Unobtanium

Care to post your 1/2 MOA 10-shot groups and prove it?

With my original MR1 that I sold here with the small rear apperature I could shoot clays sitting on a 2x4 @ 125yds. The same sights yielded no compensation for barrel to sight axis at 25yds. My AR was by no means the best but S&W was no joke and I could out shoot that thing all day long. The only thing I miss about my AR was the case deflector, not that they hit me but they leave nice little kisses on the reciever.

With my original MR1 that I sold here with the small rear apperature I could shoot clays sitting on a 2x4 @ 125yds. The same sights yielded no compensation for barrel to sight axis at 25yds. My AR was by no means the best but S&W was no joke and I could out shoot that thing all day long. The only thing I miss about my AR was the case deflector, not that they hit me but they leave nice little kisses on the reciever.

So what you are saying is that YOU PERSONALLY could not shoot the AR as accurately as you shoot the MR1. That I will buy, but I don't buy that the MR1 is more accurate.

So what you are saying is that YOU PERSONALLY could not shoot the AR as accurately as you shoot the MR1. That I will buy, but I don't buy that the MR1 is more accurate.

Well I guess ones definition of "shoot accurate" is the tie breaker here. Out of the box to someone with experience with neither the MR1 will make the AR look silly. If you compare experts on the same weapons sure they will learn to shoot what they have great but the MR1 is more naturally more accurate by design not shooting style or expertise.

Well I guess ones definition of "shoot accurate" is the tie breaker here. Out of the box to someone with experience with neither the MR1 will make the AR look silly. If you compare experts on the same weapons sure they will learn to shoot what they have great but the MR1 is more naturally more accurate by design not shooting style or expertise.

I have never found the AR-15 to be anything but natural to shoot. I guess it is based on opinion which is better for the user, but for you to say the MR1 is more accurate is incorrect.

I am trying to cut down, but nothing like taking a bunch of guns and beer out to the desert. We usually bring back most of us.

Nothing fattens you up like beer, so I try to avoid it. I am also eccentric when sober. When I get drunk, it is usually epic. For those reasons, I never drink around people who I see every day, and I rarely drink around those I dont.