Need answer asap!!!

keep0njeepin0n

Here is what the title says if this helps

WTS: NEW H&K HK Benelli 121M1 121 M1 Barrel 19.5in

So my question is, will this fit my 2002 M1 S90?

No, the 121 M1 is an entirely different shotgun from the Super 90, it preceded the S90. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I have a 121 M1, so I know for sure.

Het guys, first post(woohoo).

anyways I've had a HK M1 for a couple years and its served me great for hunting and skeet. I now feel the need to add some aftermarket parts to it to give it the home defense look if need be. I cant find a site where detailed parts are listed for it, and i live on an island so it makes it a little hard to shop offline. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Het guys, first post(woohoo).

anyways I've had a HK M1 for a couple years and its served me great for hunting and skeet. I now feel the need to add some aftermarket parts to it to give it the home defense look if need be. I cant find a site where detailed parts are listed for it, and i live on an island so it makes it a little hard to shop offline. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Careful, make it too fat and you will see why the military uses the M4 instead.

You can occasionally find PG stocks and barrels for the M1 on Gunbroker.com and GunsAmerica.com. Otherwise, it depends on just exactly what else you want to hang on it. Mesa Tactical(shell carriers, other stuff), GGG(sling mounts, bolt handles, other), Daves Metal Works(large safety buttons, other), Surefire(dedicated forend mounted lights, other stuff) all make stuff for the Benelli. Brownells carries a lot of Benelli stuff as well as factory replacement parts. Others out there as well. Google can help. I've never seen a site dedicated just to Benelli stuff, except for Benelli's site.

Edited by truckcop