OT - An Outrage and Disgrace in My State

tucker301

My comments on this thread aren't related in the slightest to the PS90 thread. I said my piece in that thread, you disagreed as did others and that's fine with me. I saw no point with continuing the debate and didn't. Why you link that to this thread surprises me other than you're insecure in your position and need more "ammo" even if it's unrelated.

Yes, I assure you I'm an O-6 (ret). That doesn't mean I don't feel it appropriate to sink to lower levels of intellect when they present themselves. Wish it wasn't the case, but I found you here.

Let's get back to the issue if you're serious about an honest discourse. Why are you guys wrapping yourself around the flag and shutting off your brain? Seriously, I think I you're dolts! I'm in your court on the US and the flag but are you so shallow that you haven't stepped back in look at this a bit deeper than face value?

Uno, you have a track record of 100 level assessments of 400 level problems. Okay, you're young, bold and not particularly bright. I've picked that up over months of your posts , but you need to sit back and ponder issues rather than instantly attack the messenger.

No. I'm not going to just walk away from this now that you understand how much of an idiot you made of yourself. You walked right out of nowhere and insulted me on page 3 with no provocation and this resulted in you coming off looking like a complete tool.

I indeed have given a 100 lvl assessment of what is probably a 400 lvl problem, which is why I encouraged you to seek someone who can address it on a 400 lvl basis, considering that psychology is not the main focus of my program. No arguments there, my understanding of psychology and psychiatric illness/care is a bit past the 100 level, but not by a whole lot.

As to your assessment of my intelligence, well, I have nothing for you. I don't care what you think of my level of intellect. It doesn't matter, and I will make my money and live my life just fine without validating it by presenting you with IQ scores and standardized testing and whatnot. That would be a true waste of time.

My reference to the PS90 thread was because I figured you had a more deeply rooted issue with me than that one post on page 3, so I tried to figure out what it is. Since you mentioned Rambo and movies and junk, I figured you must have been thinking about a PS90, so my mind was drawn to that thread. Instead I think what it is is that my post got several kudos, and was patriotic. You know I have not served in the armed forces and you felt that me being complimented on a sense of patriotism while people disagreed with your opinion after your years of service wasn't right, so you tried to cut me down to size, as it were. I think THAT is the problem. Some kind of sense of entitlement that your service has given you. It's going to get you in trouble in the civilian world.

Perhapse this thread would have turned out better if you had pondered the issue instead of instantly attacking me.

Edited by Unobtanium

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. You I'm not going to just walk away from this now that you understand how much of an idiot you made of yourself. You walked right out of nowhere and insulted me on page 3 with no provocation and this resulted in you coming off looking like a complete tool.

I indeed have given a 100 lvl assessment of what is probably a 400 lvl problem, which is why I encouraged you to seek someone who can address it on a 400 lvl basis, considering that psychology is not the main focus of my program. No arguments there, my understanding of psychology and psychiatric illnesses/care is a bit past the 100 level, but not by a whole lot.

As to your assessment of my intelligence, well, I have nothing for you. I don't care what you think of my level of intellect. It doesn't matter, and I will make my money and live my life just fine without validating it by presenting you with IQ scores and standardized testing and whatnot. That would be a true waste of time.

My reference to the PS90 thread was because OBVIOUSLY you have a previos issue, so I tried to figure out what it is.

Huh? Go to sleep. We'll sort this out after you get some sleep and sober up.

This isn't a funny pass time for me. I see a MOH awardee getting some heat and I look into it. I quickly suspect there might be an A-hole with an MOH that's 90 years old with an unreasonable request-- or least possibly the case. I mean we're all interested in the whole story right? So when I read "serious "comments from a-holes that haven't served a day and pretend like they have a valuable contribution it irks me. Now every American is entitled to a say on American issues, but I really don't think some ******* (UNo) that owns an M4 deserves to participate on a level with combat veterans. My opinion.

AMEN brother UNO!! and you know, there are all kinds of JACKA$$E$ in the military that make this country look bad!! look at that douchebag from ft hood!!! him and BIGHAT probably got their training from the same officer school!!:D

I remember the day I joined in Sep 1978 and met my first Texan-- I swear my first thought was how can these Texas guys be so ******* stupid. Thanks for reminding the gene pool remains constant.

So when I read "serious "comments from a-holes that haven't served a day and pretend like they have a valuable contribution it irks me.

SERIOUSLY??? i too served in the U.S. army 1st air cav 84-89 in FT HOOD, TEXAS but i dont try to throw that around like it makes me somebody special, and i dont at all feel the way you do . so what your saying is, if anyone man hasnt served in ANY of our armed forces his opinion has no bearing or validity??? you sir are definately NOT A CLASS ACT!!;) i guess thats why the I.Q. test to get into the marines is so low!!

Edited by texas skeeter

Huh? Go to sleep. We'll sort this out after you get some sleep and sober up.

This isn't a funny pass time for me. I see a MOH awardee getting some heat and I look into it. I quickly suspect there might be an A-hole with an MOH that's 90 years old with an unreasonable request-- or least possibly the case. I mean we're all interested in the whole story right? So when I read "serious "comments from a-holes that haven't served a day and pretend like they have a valuable contribution it irks me. Now every American is entitled to a say on American issues, but I really don't think some ******* (UNo) that owns an M4 deserves to participate on a level with combat veterans. My opinion.

Combat veterans went to war for the SOLE REASON of preserving my right to participate in civil affairs. That's why they call it the SERVICE. Because you are SERVING your country, and being a citizen, I AM an integral part of your country. You don't even know the pretenses under which you served.

*Me owning an M4 doesn't make me macho any more than your alleged service record makes you macho. It's a tool. Dependant solely upon its user. Much like your reputation is dependant solely on your conduct.

Edited by Unobtanium

Combat veterans went to war for the SOLE REASON of preserving my right to participate in civil affairs.

That's true. I just don't find your opinion worth the same as those that actually took a risk of getting capped. Maybe it's just me, but I put you in the same camp as Bill Clinton. Principles are merely aspirations until tested. You're untested.

That's true. I just don't find your opinion worth the same as those that actually took a risk of getting capped. Maybe it's just me, but I put you in the same camp as Bill Clinton. Principles are merely aspirations until tested. You're untested.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic...

That is the first line of the Oath of Enlistment that you took in the USMC. That line references a document, the Constitution of the United States. It was YOUR duty to defend that document AND SUPPORT it. Outlined in that document is my right to express my opinion, with no descimination between the value of my right to do so, and that of a combat veteran. I suggest that you re-examine your beliefs about what I do and don't deserve to do.

Perhapse that oath meant nothing to you.

Did you make an Oath to the USMC, and your country in vain, or did you mean it? If you meant it, act like it, if not, then I would dare say you are more of a poser than anyone else you have called out. You have certainly behaved like one on this forum.

*underline, bold, and italics added for emphasis

That is the first line of the Oath of Enlistment that you took in the USMC. That line references a document, the Constitution of the United States. It was YOUR duty to defend that document AND SUPPORT it. Outlined in that document is my right to express my opinion, with no descimination between the value of my right to do so, and that of a combat veteran. I suggest that you re-examine your beliefs about what I do and don't deserve to do.

Perhapse that oath meant nothing to you.

Did you make an Oath to the USMC, and your country in vain, or did you mean it? If you meant it, act like it, if not, then I would dare say you are more of a poser than anyone else you have called out. You have certainly behaved like one on this forum.

Nope, always knew I was risking my life to save a-holes like you and truly agreed to do it. All of us knew it was impossible to let the a-holes like you get wasted and the Americans we wanted to survive make it-- just impossible to reconcile. Of course, we always knew that you were a bada*s Rambo M4 owner that would last at least 7 seconds before his pants were down and his a*s was in the air.

It's impossible for you raise my ire about my loyalty to the Corps over 26 yrs. Just too deep to be impacted by internet losers.

Edited by BigHat

Combat veterans went to war for the SOLE REASON of preserving my right to participate in civil affairs.
Those who harbor such thoughts suffer from cherished delusions. Blood and treasure is expended in foreign lands SOLELY for the money powers. There is NO other reason!!!

I suggest you get a clue: read USMC Major General Smedley Butler's book War is a Racket where he calls a spade a spade - free online here - http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/articles/warisaracket.htm

For those who don't know it yet, WW2 was ENTIRELY about making the world safe for international communism (which is why Patton was offed, since he wanted to take out the Soviets - Patton *knew* the real deal).

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

George Orwell *knew* the score as well:

"It does not matter if the war is not real...it does not matter if victory is not possible...The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous...The essential act of modern warfare is the destruction of the produce of human labor...A hierarchial society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance...In principle the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation...The war is waged by the ruling group against it's own subjects..." --1984, George Orwell (emphasis mine)

Also -

"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." --George Orwell

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

Nope, always knew I was risking my life to save a-holes like you and truly agreed to do it. All of us knew it was impossible to let the a-holes like you get wasted and the Americans we wanted to survive make it-- just impossible to reconcile. Of course, we always knew that you were a bada*s Rambo M4 owner that would last at least 7 seconds before his pants were down and his a*s was in the air.

It's impossible for you raise my ire about my loyalty to the Corps over 26 yrs. Just too deep to be impacted by internet losers.

Hrmmm...I wonder...what if I were to hold the same views of you? You know you are going to rely on people like me one day to take care of you. Give you your medication, etc. etc.

It's a very good thing I can get over myself isn't it? What irony. I hope one day you are a patient in my hospital. I will use that as a time of personal growth for myself.

Those who harbor such thoughts suffer from cherished delusions. Blood and treasure is expended in foreign lands SOLELY for the money powers. There is NO other reason!!!

I suggest you get a clue: read USMC Major General Smedley Butler's book War is a Racket where he calls a spade a spade - free online here - http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/articles/warisaracket.htm

For those who don't know it yet, WW2 was ENTIRELY about making the world safe for international communism (which is why Patton was offed, since he wanted to take out the Soviets - Patton *knew* the real deal).

Regardless of what you think war is about, the man took an oath to support the right of his fellow Americans to state their beliefs freely.

If we follow the train of thought you started, one could then state that BIGHAT worked for 26 years to destroy the American Dream in favor of communism, or at least FOR those whose dream this was. Again, that is not my view, but it is what your train of logic suggests.

Edited by Unobtanium

Regardless of what you think war is about, the man took an oath to support the right of his fellow Americans to state their beliefs freely.

What you're missing here is that the old fart entered into a contract with the community. You don't believe in the sanctity of contracts???

Don't like being told what to do? Don't enter into a contract with a HOA - it's that simple.

SERIOUSLY??? i too served in the U.S. army 1st air cav 84-89 in FT HOOD, TEXAS but i dont try to throw that around like it makes me somebody special, and i dont at all feel the way you do . so what your saying is, if anyone man hasnt served in ANY of our armed forces his opinion has no bearing or validity??? you sir are definately NOT A CLASS ACT!!;) i guess thats why the I.Q. test to get into the marines is so low!!

You're a doughboy that got fat in TX during the Cold War. I understand why to don't brag about it. I do appreciate that the sh*t could have hit the fan while you were in though and I appreciate that you took the risk and could have been killed. Miles ahead of the online Ramos like UNO that wage mighty battles against paper targets yet pretend to be badas*ses.

Hrmmm...I wonder...what if I were to hold the same views of you? You know you are going to rely on people like me one day to take care of you. Give you your medication, etc. etc.

It's a very good thing I can get over myself isn't it? What irony. I hope one day you are a patient in my hospital. I will use that as a time of personal growth for myself.

Well you do strike my as someone best suited to empty bed pans.

You're a doughboy that got fat in TX during the Cold War. I understand why to don't brag about it. I do appreciate that the sh*t could have hit the fan while you were in though and I appreciate that you took the risk and could have been killed. Miles ahead of the online Ramos like UNO that wage mighty battles against paper targets yet pretend to be badas*ses.

*sigh*

Just because you were a marine does not make you a badass. Get over it. It doesn't mean you can out-shoot or out-fight or out-anything any civilian. I can and will say I have been there, done that, with my former roommate that was honorably discharged from the USMC. The only thing it means is that for 4 years (or 26) you were a government employee. You should be proud of it, well and good, but thumping your chest over it just looks dumb and those of us who know better laugh.

And FWIW, it isn't at all what I *think* "what war is about", it's what I *know* what war is about.

Read Smedley Butler's book and get an education, or don't and remain willfully ignorant nursing your cherished delusions.

Well and good, and I might do that. However, I don't see where saying BIGHAT worked for a group determined to spread communism makes this any better.

What you're missing here is that the old fart entered into a contract with the community. You don't believe in the sanctity of contracts???

Don't like being told what to do? Don't enter into a contract with a HOA - it's that simple.

Had the contract stated that the flag-pole was unacceptable, I would agree, but the flag-pole is not the issue, and I cannot see a MOH awardee flying the flag unacceptably. THe issue is the aesthetics of the flag, which I do not understand how fault can be found with. It implies that other residents fly non-American flags and it works out fine. What flag SHOULD he fly according to them, if the American flag is not aesthetically pleasing?

Edited by Unobtanium

*sigh*

Just because you were a marine does not make you a badass. Get over it. It doesn't mean you can out-shoot or out-fight or out-anything any civilian. I can and will say I have been there, done that, with my former roommate that was honorably discharged from the USMC. The only thing it means is that for 4 years (or 26) you were a government employee. You should be proud of it, well and good, but thumping your chest over it just looks dumb and those of us who know better laugh.

Agree. Just means I stood up when the time came and you sat down and sh*t your pants. Never served a day longer than I loved it. Never thought it a burden but never thought I was in the same category as a fag internet Rambo like you either.

Edited by BigHat

I don't see where saying BIGHAT worked for a group determined to spread communism makes this any better.
Not only did I not say that, I did not imply it either. It's quite a stretch on your part.

I suggest you study *real* history, not the bulldada they teach you in school.

Unobtanium, do you even know about the plight of the crew of the USS Liberty? http://www.gtr5.com If you can wrap your head around that, then you will have made significant progress toward understanding what *really* goes on in the world.[url=http://www.gtr5.com][/url]

Edited by Sukhoi_fan

Agree. Just means I stood up when the time came and you sat down and sh*t your pants. Never served a day longer than I loved it. Never thought it a burden but never thought I was in the same category as a fag internet Rambo like you either.

Do you think this 'Nam? You keep referring to this like there was some sort of draft. 'Nam is over, BIGHAT. People like me who wanted an education after highschool got it. People who wanted to go to Iraq got that. Get over it.

Also, the highschool insults...really? 26 years in the USMC and "fag internet Rambo" is all you have? That lack of creativity alone makes me question your story,lol. My former roommate only spent 4 years in and I heard a lot better out of him.

Not only did I not say that, I did not imply it either. It's quite a stretch on your part.

I suggest you study *real* history, not the bulldada they teach you in school.

Sukhoi,

Ten minutes on this site quickly reveals Uno to be the ultimate hollow suit. He offers no more insight than Google. A total ZERO as a human on the real planet Earth.