OT - An Outrage and Disgrace in My State

tucker301

Sukhoi,

Ten minutes on this site quickly reveals Uno to be the ultimate hollow suit. He offers no more insight than Google. A total ZERO as a human on the real planet Earth.

I LOL'ed. A retiree calling someone who is entering one of the most in-demand professions in the country a zero. Sorry, but you aren't going to get me to go all apeshit like you did earlier, Bighat. They teach us self-control where I'm from.

Edited by Unobtanium

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think this 'Nam? You keep referring to this like there was some sort of draft. 'Nam is over, BIGHAT. People like me who wanted an education after highschool got it. People who wanted to go to Iraq got that. Get over it.

Also, the highschool insults...really? 26 years in the USMC and "fag internet Rambo" is all you have? That lack of creativity alone makes me question your story,lol. My former roommate only spent 4 years in and I heard a lot better out of him.

I got a four year college degree and then joined. To be completely candid, I really don't care if people serve or not. I reserve my ire for a-holes like you that want their cake and eat it too. Haven't walked the walk yet pretend they have. Your opinion is equal to a sixth grader. If you just acted like a sixth grader I'd leave you alone, but you pretend like you have an opinion worth listening too and in reality you don't know sh*t from shinola so why don't you just SHTF and let adults conduct this discourse since you truly have ZERO to add?

Politically, yes, but you know I was referring to the draft.

You being a youngster and all, I urge you to do your own objective research into the way the world really is rather than clinging to the carefully crafted (by the media which is completely owned by the money powers aka the Military Industrial Complex aka MIC) delusions which are presented to you and which you are expected to 'buy into'.

The world is not at all what it seems.

I got a four year college degree and then joined. To be completely candid, I really don't care if people serve or not. I reserve my ire for a-holes like you that want their cake and eat it too. Haven't walked the walk yet pretend they have. Your opinion is equal to a sixth grader. If you just acted like a sixth grader I'd leave you alone, but you pretend like you have an opinion worth listening too and in reality you don't know sh*t from shinola so why don't you just SHTF and let adults conduct this discourse since you truly have ZERO to add?

That wrongly placed sense of entitlement is the last gasp of someone trying to feel valuable to a society that has retired them.

You being a youngster and all, I urge you to do your own objective research into the way the world really is rather than clinging to the carefully crafted (by the media which is completely owned by the money powers aka the Military Industrial Complex aka MIC) delusions which are presented to you and which you are expected to 'buy into'.

The world is not at all what it seems.

The world is exactly as it seems, imho. Follow the money, and you find the prize (or prize hog)--every time. As far as the news goes, the only news I usually see is something someone links. Like you noted, all of the big networks just put up what we are supposed to see.

Edited by Unobtanium

That wrongly placed sense of entitlement is the last gasp of someone trying to feel valuable to a society that has retired them.

LOL. If you only knew what those years in Corps led to in private sector compensation. Please thank me bit*h for paying your earned income tax credit. Be sure to clean my bed pan well.

LOL. If you only knew what those years in Corps led to in private sector compensation. Please thank me bit*h for paying your earned income tax credit. Be sure to clean my bed pan well.

Apparently they also lead to a good bit of developmental regression. Once again, bedpan emptying is a very delegatable task :rolleyes:

Apparently they also lead to a good bit of developmental regression. Once again, bedpan emptying is a very delegatable task :rolleyes:

Quick question. Never have thought you a particularly bright person, but not a total dumba*s either, so what the **** is 'delegatable"? You making up words now in your imaginary world? Tried a few dictionaries and got this: "delegatable - no dictionary results"

Are you YET AGAIN showing you're basically an idiot that just happens to own a Bennelli and has nothing better to do than live here??

Edited by BigHat

I got a four year college degree and then joined.

Yeah Yeah Yeah!! we know!! we've all heard you say numerous times you got a degree and served a million yrs in the marines!!:rolleyes: why is it you feel the need to throw your resume around every other posting of yours??? i sense a little bit of insecurity on your end!! and after reading pages of your beligerant postings as well, i think your new site name should read BIGA$$!!:D and im sure most people following this thread tonight will agree!! hey, do you need a hug or anything?? i just dont want to see you kill anyone there in your area. hope you sleep good tonight there lil buddy!!

Quick question. Never have thought you a particularly bright person, but not a total dumba*s either, so what the **** is 'delegatable"? You making up words now in your imaginary world? Tried a few dictionaries and got this: "delegatable - no dictionary results"

Are you YET AGAIN showing you're basically an idiot that just happens to own a Bennelli and has nothing better to do than live here??

Well it looks like you can't spell worth a damn either. At least I didn't wrongly spell a word that is on my computer screen right in front of my face. What do we take this to mean? I am an idiot because I did not spell "delegable" correctly, yet you have "Benelli" on the screen (jeez, it's in the name of the very forum you are posting on!) and you can't even copy it? I know first graders who can copy a word down correctly.

Edited by Unobtanium

delegatable , can you please use this in a sentence ?

Bedpan emptying is a very delegatable task.

D-E-L-E-G-A-T-A-B-L-E , Delegatable :)

Benelli, can you please use this in a sentence ?

I saw some Benelli m4 collapsible stocks for sale on the benelli forums for $650.

B-E-N-N-E-L-L-I :). Benelli

Edited by heckler&kochp2000
LOL no offense anybody just for Fun

This is not Mexico, nor is it any other nation. The action in question does not revolve around the pole. It revolves SPECIFICALLY around the flag being flown. If it is within the federal guidelines, he will have his way imho, and I am glad.

Well while you guys digressed into a **** slinging contest... the main issue was lost.

Really it doesn't matter what nation this is or what flag it is, because we have this thing called freedom of speech. what you should be arguing about is his protection about that freedom. not throwing a fit because what it is he's expressing happens to be the same belief as yours. I'd expect us to fight for everyone's right to express their values. How does it revolve around the flag being flown if they're allowed to fly flags from their porch, i was under the impression it's because he actually had a flagpole in his lawn that the HOA wasn't to keen on. I agree people shouldn't use their military record as a reason their argument is correct. So lets look at it this way. An elderly man raises a flag that breaks the HOA guidelines and they ask him to take it down. They tell him he can have a flag hung from his porch. He doesn't want to. who's in the right and who's in the wrong without bringing his heroic feats into account. Why should it be different for any other symbol that someone values?

Edited by Renault

It matters a great deal which nation and which flag it is, because we have specific laws regarding OUR flag.

if you're expecting me to stand up for an illegal alien's right to display the flag of his/her native land on American soil, then you're subject to be greatly disappointed.

I pledge my allegiance to the flag under which I was born and to the soil underneath it.

It matters a great deal which nation and which flag it is, because we have specific laws regarding OUR flag.

if you're expecting me to stand up for an illegal alien's right to display the flag of his/her native land on American soil, then you're subject to be greatly disappointed.

I pledge my allegiance to the flag under which I was born and to the soil underneath it.

Woah, who said anything about illegal alien. You do know that people can be Mexican, Asian, Black and still be considered an American. It's weird your mind automatically goes there.

but yeah, as an American i would expect you to stand up for the rights of your fellow American's even if they have a different view than you. Right's are rights, am i right? or do we just pick and choose who should have rights and who shouldn't based on our personal feelings?

wow. thats gay.

BUT

to play devil's advocate, we did beat the nazis so that so we could keep our good ol' American private gated communities self-regulating. They're not telling him to burn his US flag, just to hang it somewhere else...

lame, but not unconstitutional.

i've never lived in a gated community but my friends that have all seemed to know there were silly rules like that before they moved in. (like no B-Ball hoops in front of the houses)...

Woah, who said anything about illegal alien.

I did.

Try to keep up.

You do know that people can be Mexican, Asian, Black and still be considered an American. It's weird your mind automatically goes there.

No. What is weird is that you would mix one nationality and two races in a sentence as if they were all the same thing. Of course, they are not.

Right's are rights, am i right?

Rights are rights, but you are far from right.

We have specific laws addressing what one can and cannot do with the American flag.

These rules do not supersede rights, of course, but they do insure that the nation's symbol is given proper respect and protection.

Since we do not have specific laws regarding the flags of other nations, their only protection falls under the governance of individual rights. Those rights are afforded to citizens of this nation and to lawful visitors. They do not apply to the millions of foreign invaders who sneak into our country under false pretenses and then piss and moan about not being able to express their allegiance to their foreign homelands.... you know, the ones they were so eager to get away from in the first place.

In this particular instance, the homeowner's rights are not the issue, as he is free to express his beliefs in the form of whatever flag he chooses to display, as long as it is done within the rules of the neighborhood covenant.

As an American citizen, he may display any flag which isn't vulgar or a symbol of hate towards another person or persons, and it isn't deemed to be aesthetically unacceptable by the HOA.

That is his right.

However, since he chooses to fly the American flag, he has additional protection under the previously stated laws.

Those laws may well override the authority of the HOA in regard to their rulings on whether or not his flagpole is or is not aesthetically pleasing.

Why? - Glad you asked.

Because employing the use of a vertical flagpole is one approved and accepted means of displaying the American flag in the United States of America, according the US Flag Code.

I'll be hunting most of Saturday, but if you need help with anything else please feel free to post your questions. I'm sure someone else here can help you nearly as well as I have. :p

Edited by tucker301

Ironically, where I live there was a huge debate a while back about the Confederate flag being flown outside one of the legal buildings down town. I think it was in front of the court house, but don't recall. My GF at the time worked at city hall and told me about it.

What happened was that certain people felt that the Confederate flag was a "white power" or "hate" symbol, and wanted it taken down. Didn't want it displayed in front of whatever public building it was. So, complaints were filed.

Anyways, what it boiled down to was this: The Daughters of the Confederacy own the small plot of land upon which that flag is erected. It is privately owned, despite its location. The flag stayed.

A minor technicality about the mixing of nationalities and races. i suppose being lazy causes me to have to write out about 10x as much. Point is you know what I meant and it is weird to me still that you would assume anyone who'd throw up a flag of another nationality is here illegally (or rather start talking about them even though they're not part of the current subject matter). As i was unaware of those extra laws protecting the American flag i will concede on this argument and chalk it up as extra knowledge to be learned, I don't want to spend the energy arguing on forums. Enjoy