Flite Control

Unobtanium

Tested Flite control again. It was still a little erratic out of the MOD choke. It shows enough promise that I ordered an IC choke to try it out of. I was getting a few fliers with the MOD choke and think that due to the thicker wad in the FC round, the MOD constriction is excessive. It was designed for cylinder or IC, so we will see how it does. At 50m I was still getting 4-5 hits on a 14x22" target. Not shabby. With the IC choke I hope to tighten things up more.

This round does not depend on choke at all to function, so I have gone with IC so as to perform optimally with slugs. I also noticed a bit of a donut pattern shooting 3" 000 through the MOD choke. Maybe IC is the way...

...we will see.

I think you are goning to find that at ranges longer than 25yds you will get a flyer about 5" from the rest with the FliteControl. I have put at least 20 rounds of it through a MOD & IC choke with the exact same result every time not to mention the one flyer was closer with the MOD choke vs the IC.

I think you are goning to find that at ranges longer than 25yds you will get a flyer about 5" from the rest with the FliteControl. I have put at least 20 rounds of it through a MOD & IC choke with the exact same result every time not to mention the one flyer was closer with the MOD choke vs the IC.

Would you still want buck at 25 yards or longer? I would guess a slug would be my choice after 25 yards?

Well, I will try it. Every shotgun is different and we will see how mine reacts.

Well if i was using standard buck I would agree but even at 45yds the FC have a nice pattern and will put holes in auto steel like a paper punch.

45 yards wow, I might have to get some of thoes and check it out. What brand do you guys chose? I always see fedral LE version is that any good?