Postitive Spin on Cheney Hunting Accident

usmarine

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Historically ... the dominant culture prevails ... as it has with the Indians. I have doubts that “they” will actually attack USA again but only because they may fear losing a few more terrorist embracing countries to our anger. They’re NOT stupid ... only want US stupid. But ... where is it that “WE started this???” What horrible transgression justified flying airliners full of innocent people into the countries largest buildings full of more innocent people? I’m no historian but ... the Crusades, Moors, Tripoli to stop the Islamic “pirates” Somalia, Beirut, Munich Olympic Village massacre, recent French riots, Spain’s train, London, Bosnia ... the list goes on and on as well as reaches back centuries.

I’ll end my contribution to this thread with two articles that I’ve been sent over the years: not that I'm looking to avoid more discourse ... but because we've "strayed" from Benelli & Cheney quite a distance. LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This Letter of Apology"

was written by Lieutenant General Chuck Pitman, US Marine Corps, Retired:

For good and ill, the Iraqi prisoner abuse mess will remain an issue. On the one hand, right thinking Americans will abhor the stupidity of the actions while on the other hand, political glee will take control and fashion this minor event into some modern day massacre.

I humbly offer my opinion here:

I am sorry that the last seven times we Americans took up arms and sacrificed the blood of our youth, it was in the defense of Muslims (Bosnia, Kosovo, Gulf War 1, Kuwait, etc.).

I am sorry that no such call for an apology upon the extremists came after 9/11.

I am sorry that all of the murderers on 9/11 were Islamic Arabs.

I am sorry that most Arabs and Muslims have to live in squalor under savage dictatorships.

I am sorry that their leaders squander their wealth.

I am sorry that their governments breed hate for the US in their religious schools, mosques, and government-controlled media.

I am sorry that Yassar Arafat was kicked out of every Arab country and high-jacked the Palestinian "cause."

I am sorry that no other Arab country will take in or offer more than a token amount of financial help to those same Palestinians.

I am sorry that the U.S.A. has to step in and be the biggest financial supporter of poverty stricken Arabs while the insanely wealthy Arabs blame the USA for all their problems.

I am sorry that our own left wing, our media, and our own brainwashed masses do not understand any of this (from the misleading vocal elements of our society like radical professors, CNN and the NY TIMES).

I am sorry the United Nations scammed the poor people of Iraq out of the "food for oil" money so they could get rich while the common folk suffered.

I am sorry that some Arab governments pay the families of homicide bombers upon their death.

I am sorry that those same bombers are brainwashed thinking they will receive 72 virgins in "paradise."

I am sorry that the homicide bombers think pregnant women, babies, children, the elderly and other noncombatant civilians are legitimate targets.

I am sorry that our troops die to free more Arabs from the gang rape rooms and the filling of mass graves of dissidents of their own making.

I am sorry that Muslim extremists have killed more Arabs than any other group.

I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control of Iraq and return it to a terrorist state.

I am sorry we don't drop a few dozen Daisy cutters on Fallujah.

I am sorry every time terrorists hide they find a convenient "Holy Site."

I am sorry they didn't apologize for driving a jet into the World Trade Center that collapsed and severely damaged Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church - one of our Holy Sites.

I am sorry they didn't apologize for flight 93 and 175, the USS Cole, the embassy bombings, the murders and beheadings of Nick Berg and Daniel Pearl, etc....etc!

I am sorry Michael Moore is American; he could feed a medium sized village in Africa.

America will get past this latest absurdity. We will punish those responsible because that is what we do.

We hang out our dirty laundry for the entire world to see. We move on. That's one of the reasons we are hated so much. We don't hide this stuff like all those Arab countries that are now demanding an apology.

Deep down inside, when most Americans saw this reported in the news, we were like - so what? We lost hundreds and made fun of a few prisoners. Sure, it was wrong, sure, it dramatically hurts our cause, but until captured we were trying to kill these same prisoners. Now we're supposed to wring our hands because a few were humiliated?

Our compassion is tempered with the vivid memories of our own people killed, mutilated and burnt amongst a joyous crowd of celebrating Fallujahans.

If you want an apology from this American, you're going to have a long wait! You have a better chance of finding those seventy-two virgins.

Chuck Pitman

Lieutenant General, USMC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I received the following articles on Islam via emails...

>

> Victor Carvis did a little impromptu investigation into the media-stated

> premise that Islam is a religion based upon peace. We hear respected FOX

> spokesman Bill O'Reilly repeated that assertion. Is that true?

>

> Here is what Victor found in their own book of divine worship, the Koran

>

> Islam: Religion of Peace?

>

> After hearing so much from the media about Islam being a peaceful

religion,

> I took it upon myself to actually read some of the Koran and see. The

Koran

> is the doctrinal guideline for the Muslim, therefore what it says explains

> their beliefs. What it says to me is that a peaceful Muslim hasn't read

it!

> It is one of, if not THE most violence-provoking religion on this earth.

This

> is not my opinion... read for yourself from the examples I give below.

Go

> to these websites to see for yourself.

>

> The Koran

> http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/koran/

> http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html

>

>

> Violence is commanded in Sura 9:5 - "So when the sacred months have

passed

> away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them

captives

> and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush,..."

>

> What if you resist Islam? Sura 5:33 - "The punishment of those who wage

war

> against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is

only

> this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their

feet

> should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned..."

> [Definitely a tough Christian mission field if you are caught!]

>

> Command to Al Tawbah: Sura 9:73 - "O Prophet! strive hard against the

> unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode

is

> ****, and evil is the destination."

>

> Terrorists? Sura 8:59-60 - "And let not those who disbelieve think that

they

> shall come in first; surely they will not escape. And prepare against

them

> what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby

the

> enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not

know

> (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah's way,

it

> will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly."

>

> Make peace and be friends with the Christian and the Jew? NOT! Sura

5:51 -

> "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends;

> they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a

> friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the

unjust

> people." [How can a peace treaty ever come when this is commanded to the

> Muslim?]

>

> This book made me sick to read. It was full of hypocrisy. Claimed to be

> divine in revelation and free of error [sura 85:21,22], AND in compliance

or

> agreement with the Bible, it is full of contradictions.

>

> Sura 7:51 and 10:3 claim 6 days of creation... but Sura 41

> claims 8 days of creation?

>

> Sura 32-48 disagrees with Genesis 7.

>

> There are numerous errors concerning Abraham: father's name was NOT Azar

as

> called in 6:74; he did NOT live in Mecca (14:37); he did NOT sacrifice

Ishmael

> (37:100-112); and he was NOT thrown into the fire by Nimrod (21:68,69).

>

> And how about Muhammad. He was not sinless (Sura 40:55); he had 16 wives

> and 6' others'. Sura 4:3 forbids more than 4 wives; he never performed a

> single miracle (Sura 17:91-95). And what about his love for his people?

He

> did not die for anyone. There is no personal relationship with him... HE

IS

> DEAD!

>

> And to our black Muslim friends, have you been deceived? Check this out

in

> Sura 3: 106, 107 - "On the day when (some) faces shall turn white and

(some)

> faces shall turn black; then as to those whose faces turn black: Did you

> disbelieve after your believing? Taste therefore the chastisement because

> you disbelieved. And as to those whose faces turn white, they shall be in

> Allah's mercy; in it they shall-abide." Hey, my friends, the Arabs were

> enslaving black Africans long before any Westerners did. Slavery is still

> flourishing in the middle east.

>

> The Koran is an amalgam of Hinduism, Buddhism, Myth and Greek mystery

> religions, as well as elements from Judaism and Christianity. Don't be

> fooled about what the media says of the basic Islamic faith. It is

> considered for the Muslim good strategy to make treaties with their

enemies,

> then at the most opportune time to run rampant with a 'scorched earth'

policy

> while the other party is unprepared. Those in power within its leadership

> intend to yield 'The Sword of Allah.'

>

> Please pray for those Muslims who do not understand what their religion

and

> its leaders intend for the world. It is complete domination by the

Islamic

> faith. There is NO COMPROMISE... you are either one of them or an infidel

> worthy only of extermination and ****ation to ****. Those peaceful

Muslims

> in the western world and elsewhere are being played for the fool. If they

> decide when they find out the truth that this religion is not for them ...

> their punishment is DEATH to be carried out by any other believing Muslim,

> whether directly commanded or not. To try and leave this faith is suicide

in

> the eyes of the mainline Muslim.

>

> Islam: the religion of peace. Yeah, right. Don't believe what I tell you

> (and especially not what the media tells you). Do some research and find

out

> FIRST HAND what you have read here. They not only want you dumb, if you

are

> not one of them ... they want you dead!

http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/koran/

>

> ---------------------------------

> A Christian Patriot

> Hosea 4:6

Originally posted by tucker301:

The problem, as I see it, is that Muslims think they're right and we're wrong.

We, on the other hand, think we're right and they're wrong.

Ultimately, the world has been too small and cultures are clashing as never before in human history.

We all must respect, even if we don't understand or agree with, each other's traditions, religions, and ways of life.

It is impossible for a Muslim to see our agressions as acts of salvation, just as it is impossible for us to see theirs the same way.

American culture is a threat to the way these people have lived for thousands of years. Some of the simplest of liberties we enjoy are seen as radical and unacceptable behaviour by them.

They know no differently, and they believe that their way is the only way. They would willingly and without hesitation, give their lives so that their customs are preserved, and so that their children will live as they have - in devout service to their God.

I don't know the answers, but I do know that as long as these people (and there's a helluva lot of them) see America as the downfall of the basis of their being, then they're going to fight us.

This war is different than previous wars where the enemy was a foreign government.

This war is against a people - like it was with native Americans.

Look what we had to do there in order to achieve victory.

This is how the Muslims see us... and they're the Indians.

They're not all that excited about genocide, and frankly, I'm not either.

If we could get back what we've squandered in Iraq, and focus it on alternative energy sources and efficiency improvements in our consumption, we'd be that far ahead of the game instead of so far behind.

Yes, the soldiers are volunteers, and they gave their lives for their leaders.

I admire and respect that like no other.

But, the leaders have lied about the reasons for going to war, they've lied about what the costs would be, and they continue to lie about what the results have been and will be.

Either cowboy up and deal with them like we did the Indians - or get the f*** out and leave them to live their way of life.

There is a vast difference between the "Indian" and Muslims. The "Indian" didn't believe it was OK to kill everybody who refused to bend to the laws of Allah. Even if we pulled back to our own borders, eventually the Muslim would come here because we have a chunk of the Earth that is not following the laws of Islam. I know, in this day and age, we would be willing to "live and let live" with the Muslim. The problem is their religion will not let them do the same. That leaves us no choice but to stop their spread of terrorism into our corned of thw world.

Okay ... LOL

In regards to “invasion” ... did we “invade” Europe during WWII to free France, Belgium, Poland, etc, etc, etc from Hitler???

If a rat comes into my home and bites my kid ... do I wait for him to make repeated trips into my home trying to get him? No ... I seek out the rat’s nest and kill every rat in it! If the rats are in the Mideast ... beware.

If you aren’t willing to fight for your freedom ... then your nation will fall to the evil usurpers. The dominant culture will prevail. Unfortunately ... that’s the nature of man. Accept the end to your bloodline. The Jews are a small nation ... insanely outnumbered by people and nations with the specific avowed intention of killing them all. They have found a way to survive through strength. (And our tens of billions in annual aid)

Calling a spade a spade ... we hear daily from the liberal media about the unconscionable and horrendous Jewish loses during the holocaust over half a century passed ... but they say NOTHING about the OTHER seven million people murdered by Hitler. Nor do they ever mention Stalin’s MILLIONS murdered. NOR the Arminian genocide. OR African genocides! OR ... Saddam Hussein’s hundreds of thousands in mass graves ... WHY??? Was not the death, the fear, the destroyed families just as appalling???

Anyway ... I’m not so naive as to think the developed world’s insatiable thirst for cheap? oil isn’t intrinsically wound into this Mideast “war.” The Chinese are sucking up the worlds raw materials at an astonishing rate ... largely fueled by Corporate America’s moving operations to China’s boundless supply of talented cheap labor ... Wal-Mart for instance. (The average Chinese wage is 25 CENTS per hour) That drys up a source of Japan’s oil supply because China is keeping theirs for Corporate America’s Chinese factories ... enter the Russians and their stake in the oil revenues. USA is looking to secure our share of the pie. Exxon/Mobil wants your money. Politicians want your vote but have to balance that against the “perks” afforded them ... paying $4.00 to $6.00 a gallon for gasoline isn’t going to your vote. There’s BIG money at stake over there ... and corporations and Capitalism bow to no nation and know no borders, nor offer any loyalty to anyone other than their profits, shareholders, and money. Do you THINK for one second that they care about “displaced” American jobs? Or the unemployment rate? Or a wage that you can live on??? LOL Sooooo ... should Iraq, Afghanistan and via the domino effect other impoverished nations ruled by rich tyrants embrace democracy ... we win.. WE being Exxon/Mobil and those of us driving 7,000lb gas guzzling Silverado pickup trucks getting 10 mpg. Sure we want the Iraqi people to be free ... but it’s far more complex than any philanthropic ideals outlined in OUR Constitution & Bill of Rights. A “LOT” of people have a LOT to gain if we FAIL ... therefor there are far more forces working against us than just the small potato, wacko fools blowing up babies. What’s going on in the Mideast is far more akin or similar to the end of WWII where the USSR was trying to gobble up as much of Europe as they could ... than you know.

As far as the French & Germans dealing with riots as a byproduct of embracing cheap labor ... reaping what they’ve sown. Are we not doing the same thing with allowing 22 million undocumented Mexicans into this country??? We’re paying $50,000.00 for two nights in a hospital largely to pay for the millions of illegals living and birthing in emergency rooms throughout the nation. Driving down wages, burdening school systems, AND turning this nation into a two language, two culture country. Historically ... NO two language, two culture nation has ever successfully survived. BUT ... illegals are cheap labor for the republicans and future votes for the Democats. The politicians will never close that border. We reap what we sow.

Trust me ... NOBODY is more in favor of ISOLATION-ism than me. I’d put a 30,000 volt fence completely around our border and park M1A2 Abrams tanks every half mile. LOL Our carriers would be patrolling OUR coasts, not in the Mediterranean. And ... woe be to anyone screwing with us or an American citizen. The hundreds of BILLIONS in “aid” we send to the rest of the world??? ENDED!!! I’d feed, cloth, house, and educate every kid in the mining town back roads of Kentucky, Indian Reservations and Harlems throughout the nation with THAT money. There would BE no poverty. There would be no HOMELESS. There would be no lack of education. BUT ... that ain’t the real world of power, politics and profits. We have to work with what we’ve got. It may not be ideal ... but I’d much prefer being here in the USA than anywhere else! Like one guy said “he judges a country by the number of people trying to get in or the number of people trying to flee out” We’ve got a border problem because we’re great. (For now anyway) LOL

Wouldn't it be great if the politicans would control the borders? Surely we have enough military assets available to patrol our borders. If a group of volunteers w/ lawnchairs and binos can stop movement in a portion of AZ just think what battalions of armed servicemen could do.

John

I fail to see any racism in railing against the people who commit genocide and murder. To me the term "racism" or racist is all to often being applied to anyone disagreeing with the liberals point of view and/or their agenda. God help you if you say anything negative about Israel for instance. Germany, Italy, Mexico, Russia, etc, etc and you're fine; fire away. Run down the USA and you're even embraced ... but Israel or blacks and you're immediately branded a racist or anti-Semite. It doesn't mater how true your words, nor how constructive your intention. I'm not buying into media forced and applied censorship and mind control. There are certain things I like about Israel and certain things I don’t ... same as my ancestral homelands of Germany, Italy and Ireland. I expect to be able to voice an opinion about ALL of them. YOU have a First Amendment RIGHT to speak your mind!

AMENDMENT I (http://fact.trib.com/)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

"Politically Correct" is just a freedom stealing tool being wielded by those who control the dissemination of information to the masses. Unfortunately, they’ve gone a long way towards making it a crime to “speak” certain words in this country by circumventing “Congress” and the First Amendment through liberal judges and the courts. To “interpret” "fashion" & "mold" the law ... as they try to do with our “RIGHT” to keep and bear arms.” THE LAW IS APPLIED ... NOT ... “INTERPRETED!” So ... if you as an Arminian have a problem with the Turks (or me, or anybody else) ... don’t be ashamed to say so! You just said yourself as to your e-mail ... “at least IT’S HONEST!” Your honest thoughts and feelings. If more people “said what they mean ... and meant what they said” we’d all be a lot better for it. Whether we agree with them, abhor their words, or think they’re as nutty as a fruit cake.

Say ... speaking of our liberal media and getting back a little to the original Cheney Hunting Accident theme... here in the NY metropolitan area ... we’re being BOMBARDED with anti-gun and gun control newscasts and newspaper articles ever since Cheney winged Harry. They're now trying to establish "Gun Courts" here in NJ for the specific intention of prosecuting "gun crime." Every channel, every newscast since then! They even aired the Columbine school shooting movie to further their cause. Has the same thing been happening elsewhere?

garren,

So the illegal Mexicans who illegally sneak into our country are "worker bees" not "users". You better talk to someone who has an intimate knowledge of hospitals (such as my wife) or k through 12th grade education (such as my brother).

These "worker bees" are putting hospital emergency rooms out of business, left and right as well as costing legal American citizens billions of extra dollars to educate the children of these criminals------yes thats right, people who break the law are criminals!

That bulls**t about them doing jobs that citizens will not do is a lie. Their presence allows greedy companies to underpay many jobs and make more profit for the owners. Go out to a construction site and what do you see---------mostly illegal alien criminals. Those are jobs citizens will do, but the presence of the illegals allows construction bosses to pull off a scam and make more profit. Get rid of the illegal alien criminals and you would have all kinds of family wage jobs for legal citlzens.

Hey, if getting rid of illegal alien criminals will make the price of my tomatoes and lettuce go up a 40 cents a pound, so be it. I will either pay it or go without. These criminal aliens need to go, and I mean now. If it takes a wall or the whole Marine Corps. to do it that is fine with me!

Well, I've read all of these posts and I have a couple of observations to make.

1. I'm pleased to see that these issues can be discussed civily, without anyone stooping to personal attacks.

2. Apparently, and correct me if I'm wrong... but apparently, there are varying opinions on the subject :cool:

Remy you are absoluletly right. The illegals are costing this country way to much. It would be interesting to know how much of each of our tax dollars go to providing services to illegals. Any body have any numbers?

It's a LIE to say the illegals do jobs citizens won't do. There have been times I would have gladly taken a job that's been stolen by illegals.

John

How are they (illegals) stealing these jobs?

Wouldn't an employer rather work someone who fully understands English and works just as hard, for the same pay?

Sorry, I don't see the theft being committed.

[ 03-02-2006, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: tucker301 ]

Originally posted by john1911:

You raise some valid issues tucker301. We are stuck in a terrible quagmire in Iraq. Do they want democracy? Probably not enough to give up ancient hatreds. Are they better off with Saddam gone? Sure they are. Is it worth the cost? Time will tell.

I feel terrible for the families that lost loved ones, but they did volunteer to serve. The service people are true heros and deserve our gratitude! I know this isn't a popular position, But the war would have to happen sometime.

All the fanatical leadership in the Mid-East hate us americans. Don't know why, but they do. I'm glad this administration decided to do something instead of appease,appease,appease as the Democrats seem wont to do.

I think any group that will hold any right in such low esteem will eventually hold all rights in the same low esteem.

John

The middle east hate us because we are always there killling people... Time and time again, america finds itself in another middle east war.

tucker,

I think what I meant was, say that when an employer, has a number of jobs, say construction jobs that normally would pay $15.00 an hour. And say it is generally considered that $15.00 is a fair pay for that job. So a bunch of illegals roll into the area and approach the employer with a spokesman that promises his men will do the same jobs for $9.00 an hour and the spokesman (leader) guarantees their work and he will supervise them. In that case, many bosses will say-----what the ****, I can save $6.00 an hour on each worker, why not!

You might think that these illegals can't do this forever, they will need a higher wage to make it here like legal residents. But-------that is not true. I have seen this personally. They come to the US for six months and live in some Sh**hole apartment with six to eight other illegals and "hot bunk it". Then they go back to Mexico and live well down there on their $9.00 an hour.

While they are up here they have all kinds of perks-----free health care and other government handouts. And of course they drive cars-----without insurance in almost every case!

And then there is the highly desireable gang problems that seem to occur where the illegals concentrate. Here in Oregon we have a HUGE meth problem that is fueled by illegal "mules" that run the drugs up and down Interstate Five and then they split back over the border if they aren't caught. And if they are caught for drugs, theft, rape, murder-----you name it, then they are in prison on the taxpayers nickel. In Oregon the state peniteniary has a huge number of illegal convicts. Then when they get out, they are sent back to Mexico-----and the cycle begins all over again. Personally---- I am sick of it!!

Remy,

I am very familiar with how the immigrant labor market works, believe me.

But all I'm saying is that the argument that they are stealing jobs isn't valid.

They aren't stealing them, but they are outbidding Americans for them.

Still, they are being paid min. wage or better, so the same opportunity exists for any American worker who wants that job for the same pay.

I think that's called free enterprise or some other great American ideal?

Now the fact that the migrants will do more for less is a problem that won't go away, even if they do.

Our society has fostered a culture and a generation of people who believe that they will either be employed for top pay, or they will not work at all and be taken care of through social programs and handouts.

Sure, there is a criminal element in the immigrant population, but I think you'd find the ratio is actually lower than it is in other sectors of our society.

For the large part, these people are honest, trustworthy, reliable, and hard working.

That, as much as anything else is why they're hired around these parts.

SuperSport,

I always have and always will support our troops in whatever their missions are.

I have the utmost respect for them and for their families.

I think a lot of people think that you have to support the politics of the war in order to support the people doing the fighting. That's simply not the case.

Just a few minutes ago, I finished fixing a computer for a young man and his fiancee.

In addition top being the son of a high school buddy of mine, who recently was lost to cancer, this young man also spent a few years in Northern Iraq with the US Army.

I asked him how he felt about being over there and about what we're doing over there.

He said that he thought we should get out and leave this crazy ancient race of violent people alone, allowing them to fight amongst themselves as they have for eons.

He said that he honestly believes that each and every one of them will fight to their dying breath to keep out Western culture and ideals.

Wow.....a lot of opinions here....so allow me to give you mine. remember, this is just one a..holes opinion of a few of these issues.

1. Illegial Immigrants - Either make them taxpaying citizens, or get them the **** out. I'm tired of them costing me money. If they don't leave on their own, show em the f....ing door.

2. The war in Afghanistan/Iraq - Americans are dying daily over the greed of our "leaders". As a military veteran myself (gulf war I), I say bring our troops, sailors, marines and airdales home. Let Iraq and everyone else handle their own business.

3. European countries - Let them handle their own business, as with everyone else. And stop giving them OUR hard-earned tax money, as we have our own poor people here, in AMERICA. Yes, it's sad to see people elsewhere suffering, but I'm tired of paying for it.

4. Religion(s) - Yeah, a great set of "morals" to follow......I don't know about you guys, but God doesn't pay my heat bill, or any other bill. Be honest, make your money and take care of your family. I don't have to go to church for that. If some other country wants to kill me for not believing in their faith, fine.......I have guns, bring it.

Someone mentioned daisy-cutters before.....I'm all for it. Push the f....ing button and get it overwith. I'm all for charity, but we (America) should take care of our own first, instaed of stepping on their heads to reach out to other countries just to give them OUR tax money. F..k that.

My bottom line.......if someone threatens the US, then we should go deal with it, and let that be the end of it. Otherwise, stay the **** out of their business. Just one a..holes opinion.

I disagree that illegal immigrants produce a lower number of criminals per capita than our general population. Read about all the break-ins, robberies and fear coming from the US citizens living along the border states. Logically ... and historically, crime is usually higher in populations of the poor entering our country. (The Irish and Italian influx last century for example) Take a look at the prison populations ... and who do you see in there, not middle class citizens that were paying their taxes before their incarceration. And ... let’s not start with the grand liberal argument that it’s their “circumstances” that got them arrested. That somehow white middle class Americans are responsible for their plight. Cops don’t go down the street waylaying and shanghaiing poor blacks and Latinos to keep the corrections officers union in work. They may not afford a decent lawyer ... but they did a crime to get there. Crime isn't the real problem anyway. We can deal with crime.

Free Enterprise? What about protecting the American way of life? Don’t rich corporations lobby for and obtain “tarriffs” on foreign goods and materials to protect their industries??? We read all the time about product “dumping” by other countries’s industries and the indignant hullabaloo because such and such an industry can’t match the price. Import duties and tarriffs result ... protection. Why shouldn’t the poor slob American worker trying to grind out a living be afforded some protection from floods of illegal immigrant labor? And ... as far as those jobs being shunned by Americans? Who was doing those jobs BEFORE the floodgates along the Mexican border opened??? When’s the last time you saw a kid cutting a lawn for a landscaper or flipping a burger? Try to place an order at a McDee’s drive through ... it’s a clash of languages! Those entry level and summer jobs are GONE to our kids. I was charged $12.00 for a pastrami sandwich at a delicatessen in Tribecca section of NYC a few years back and there were 5 Mexicans behind the counter. Do you think for one second that the deli owner was passing on the exorbitant profit on that sandwich? Every luncheonette and deli we tried in three months as I was working in that neighborhood, was full of Mexican labor! Anyone thinking $15.00 an hour is enough to raise a family on ... hasn’t seen what it costs to live around here. The Fed regulates interest rates doesn’t it? I’ve seen them from 3% all the way up to 19% back in the 1980's. Why shouldn’t we continue doing what we did for a hundred years REGULATE the importation of cheap labor through Ellis Island and SANE immigration laws? If you want America to go the way of Mexico City ... and I mean middle class America too ... just keep it up. If you want American citizens living 6 in a room and “Hot Bunking it” that’s where we’re headed. Not only are the 22,000,000 crushing our “services” they’re destroying the wage base, thereby dragging those Americans who used to scrape out a living in those minimum wage jobs into poverty. Thereby further burdening our “social services.” I ... and most of us ... had two kids and STOPPED, so I could provide them with a good home, quality lifestyle and good education. That Mexican came from a family of TEN. As politicians raise taxes, and insurance companies raise costs, in a spiraling chain reaction to cover the ever increasing weight of keeping people in housing & food & medical care and police protection, and, and, and .... before you know it ... you have as Tucker said “Top Pay” or “Social Handouts.” BUT ... not because of free enterprise. You’ll have CEO’s making 75 million a year and 75 million of us making 7,500 a year. It’s a classic case of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer ... only this time the rich are sucking the money out of the previously safe middle class too. And one more thing ... those anti-union types who used to look down their noses at the American worker and feel superior ... “they’re” now “OUTSOURCING” those middle class white collar jobs to third world countries!! Call for technical assistance to Dell Computer or Verison or your cable company ... odds are you’re talking to somebody in New Deli, INDIA! ... not the local store front and one of your neighbors/peers. Your peer would have been circulating your money in your neighborhood, not India. So, the “world economy” is coming for all of us. Corporations have no national loyalty. I’ve been saying for years that we’re being forced to regress back a hundred years. We will be having two and three generations living under one roof. Grandparents, parents, and adult kids. We will get sick ... and die ... at home ... because to go to the hospital will mean family bankruptcy. You can’t afford insurance, and you certainly can’t afford a hospital stay without it.

So ... as the Taliban & fundamentalist Islamics would have us living in caves in a primitive social order without “luxuries” ... if we continue to allow our nation to be overrun by MILLIONS of illegals ... the chain reaction will do more to get us there than the Taliban EVER could have done!