classy tactical/pic

M1014

I don't know what it is about these guns you guys get off on. They remind me of all the old people I see driving Corvette's 10mph below the speed limit. You couldn't give me one of those and I mean that quite literally.

while i agree with you at your current age for now. one day in the not so distant future you'll too will be driving that same corvette 10mph below the speed limit as well!!;) or probably a hovercraft!!:D

while i agree with you at your current age for now. one day in the not so distant future you'll too will be driving that same corvette 10mph below the speed limit as well!!;) or probably a hovercraft!!:D

When I can't drive my car like it should be driven I will get rid of it.

I don't know what it is about these guns you guys get off on. They remind me of all the old people I see driving Corvette's 10mph below the speed limit. You couldn't give me one of those and I mean that quite literally.

Each to his own. I really have no desire for an M4. It also would have to be given to me. That's the nice thing about collecting, you buy what you like, he buys what he likes, and you really don't have to meet anybody in the middle.

Each to his own. I really have no desire for an M4. It also would have to be given to me. That's the nice thing about collecting, you buy what you like, he buys what he likes, and you really don't have to meet anybody in the middle.

Exactly, My opinion is simply that there are things to collect and things to use cars & guns aren't on my collect list. I am one of those folks that would rather see my buddies M4 that has seen three tours in Iraq than a room full of pretty unused guns.