M 1014 Going up For Sale

garnok

I am selling my M1014, SN 333, NIB, never assembled. I have some pics, but you guys know what it looks like. Asking five thousand dollars. Only kidding, was hoping to receive a post with big pear WUP.

Seriously, thinking in the $1,800 range with pistol grip. $2,500 with the collapsible stock. I do have a three position benelli recoil tube and nib pistol grip. $225 for tube, $125 for PG.

Giving it a qo here before I put an embellished ad on Gunbroker.

For those who are wondering why I am selling, I am out of work, out of money, out of the house, and I need to find a bridge to live under.

Any one looking for a Construction Manager can PM me as well. (please don't telll me this is the wrong forum to look for work, I am desperate) Thanks

Thanks for the job offers guys. Looks like the Guam position is going to bear fruition. If not, fixing AC units might just be the ticket.

congrats and good luck!! but the job i am willing to help you achieve is working on refrigeration INSIDE grocery stores while looking at beautiful women!!:D ZEE's offer would mean fixing a/c units on a roof looking at bird sh-t!!:p

congrats and good luck!! but the job i am willing to help you achieve is working on refrigeration INSIDE grocery stores while looking at beautiful women!!:D ZEE's offer would mean fixing a/c units on a roof looking at bird sh-t!!:p

My grandpa owned his own AC repair business and I never knew him to make under 6-figures a year. There is money to be made there.

I have also heard that working on grocery refrigeration units is very lucrative as well.