Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
garnok

M 1014 Going up For Sale

I am selling my M1014, SN 333, NIB, never assembled. I have some pics, but you guys know what it looks like. Asking five thousand dollars. Only kidding, was hoping to receive a post with big pear WUP.

Seriously, thinking in the $1,800 range with pistol grip. $2,500 with the collapsible stock. I do have a three position benelli recoil tube and nib pistol grip. $225 for tube, $125 for PG.

Giving it a qo here before I put an embellished ad on Gunbroker.

For those who are wondering why I am selling, I am out of work, out of money, out of the house, and I need to find a bridge to live under.

Any one looking for a Construction Manager can PM me as well. (please don't telll me this is the wrong forum to look for work, I am desperate) Thanks

would you be willing to start @ the bottom around 12-15$ an hr, i could get you set-up w/ my old refrigeration branch mgr in S.D. they are always looking for hands on guys w/ basic COMMON SENSE!!! LET ME KNOW, TS

I just might take you up on that. I will know early next week if I am successful in landing a job in Guam that I have been after for a while. Thank you for the offer.

would you be willing to start @ the bottom around 12-15$ an hr, i could get you set-up w/ my old refrigeration branch mgr in S.D. they are always looking for hands on guys w/ basic COMMON SENSE!!! LET ME KNOW, TS

Wow! An M4S90 for a successful job-hook up. That sounds like a good deal. ;)

I can fix you up with a job in Central Florida. Can you repair roof top a/c units? At least Florida is not handing out IOUS to it's creditors.

Thanks for the job offers guys. Looks like the Guam position is going to bear fruition. If not, fixing AC units might just be the ticket.

Thanks for the job offers guys. Looks like the Guam position is going to bear fruition. If not, fixing AC units might just be the ticket.

congrats and good luck!! but the job i am willing to help you achieve is working on refrigeration INSIDE grocery stores while looking at beautiful women!!:D ZEE's offer would mean fixing a/c units on a roof looking at bird sh-t!!:p

congrats and good luck!! but the job i am willing to help you achieve is working on refrigeration INSIDE grocery stores while looking at beautiful women!!:D ZEE's offer would mean fixing a/c units on a roof looking at bird sh-t!!:p

My grandpa owned his own AC repair business and I never knew him to make under 6-figures a year. There is money to be made there.

I have also heard that working on grocery refrigeration units is very lucrative as well.

yeah, its a rough job looking at women in the frozen food isle. but someone has to do it!!:D and yes it does pay well.:)

The frozen-food section is the best section in the store to stare at hot women.