Deer season a washout this year!

ArtL

I was a set for a great deer season and then it happened...... First a wisdom tooth acted up and that required oral surgery, and then the flu. Can you imagine here it is the last day of the season and I have not gotten out yet. I will not either as I feel terrible. Guess that there will be next year.

Well going to get back to coyotes next week I hope.

yeah.. it was ******** this year in virginia. the weather was weird this season and the deer didnt even start rut until after rifle season was over! bastards. I had the flu but it was in early bow season so i didnt care, but them luck sumbitches got it good now, the rut is going smoothly as it is 4 degrees outside and it finally FEELS like deer season.

i feel your pain.

Even with all of the corn still standing, the harvest was pretty good here.

My first season out with "The Predator", smooth barrel and rifled slugs, I had a straight shot at a nice buck, but it was about 95 yds. The very next day, I missed a good doe, shooting low with the bead sight + my cruddy eyesight.

For the 2010 season, I decided to take it up a notch! ;)

4186277084_870c9db275_b.jpg

Edited by Plowjockey

The warm weather caused a late rut this year and I did not get to tag out...The coyotes are really destroying the deer herds here in Maine...:mad:

Everywhere you look in the woods now is piss with blood in it...And muzzle loading season just ended...BOOOOOO! Those does are in full heat!