Traded my M1 12...

Guest McDaddy

Guest McDaddy

Traded my M1 12 for a M1 20 today at the Amarillo Gun Show. Although the 12 was nice, the 20 is light and very nice. It will fit nicely with my Monte and Legacy. I will post some for sale items soon. I kept my choke for the M1 and will post them up when I see what I have.

Guest McDaddy

Not rude at all...as a matter of fact by blue book standards, they are equals; however, the 20 is much more sought after in these parts for quail and dove hunting. Because of that, they bring 100-150 more when dealing with a used gun. I traded even, and kept all the factory chokes. I had an after market extended choke that I stuck in for the trade. I already had three 12's so getting rid of one was worth it for me.

Guest McDaddy

Nice set! I have a strange trio of 'nelli's...M1 20, Montefeltro 12, and a Legacy 12. I was shocked at the weight difference in the M1 12 and 20. I have a Ultralight Feather Citori 16ga and the M1 20 is right there with it.