Beating a Dead Horse

Willygee2 1911lover

If I am to assume that putting a Stock Benelli Mag ext. on my Nova 12g. is illegal

What if I were to install the plug that limits how many shells that the mag will accept?

In the past I have seen Stocks that won't collapse,Dummy suppressors ect. I know

it would make the mag ext. useless. I just like the looks of it. I could also install a light

using the bracket and screw.

If the mag. ext that doesn't ext. would that be legal?

Thank you in advance......

If I am to assume that putting a Stock Benelli Mag ext. on my Nova 12g. is illegal

What if I were to install the plug that limits how many shells that the mag will accept?

In the past I have seen Stocks that won't collapse,Dummy suppressors ect. I know

it would make the mag ext. useless. I just like the looks of it. I could also install a light

using the bracket and screw.

If the mag. ext that doesn't ext. would that be legal?

Thank you in advance......

Who said it was illegal? Unless your from a City that doesn't allow it, Your ok. In some states you won't be able to hunt with it.

I want one of those I guess is that a surefire fore end on your

m4 is that a laser or a light or both.

Hey Willygee, Yeah it's a Surefire M80 forend. It's one of my US made parts for 922r compliance. The light is a Streamlight TLR-1. No laser. I'm not a big laser fan, I find them distracting but I do have Meprolight tritium sights on there for low light use.

Later,

Hookster :)