Cheap Original Benelli part Mag +2 extension

datto71

? LOL

Is it the real deal? yeah- why the spring? Although, would they say the brand is Benelli if it wasnt made by them?

i assume with the question mark you didnt understand what i meant??? if ya dont put a link to the actual item you want people to look at, they dont or wont look at it.;) and to answer your question, not all tubes that say they are for a benelli in an ad or listing, are made by benelli. just ask whomever is selling it if it is actually made be benelli. they are'nt intentionally gonna lie to you. cause if you receive it and its not OEM benelli, they just created a whole sh-t storm for themselves/ fraud!!:( and in the other tube thread here near the top of the list, the 4 gunbroker listings of tubes, the last 2 cheaper tubes are not benelli oem tubes!!

I bought this online from there a month ago and it came in a Benelli package that was sealed with no spring. If it's not OEM then they did a really good job putting in in a sealed counterfeit Benelli package. The picture on the website is not what you get. I took a gamble and ordered one and to my delight it was OEM. I might not have very much knowledge on Benelli parts but I can tell you it's real. I'm just trying to help people out that are looking for one for a good price. That's all

I bought this online from there a month ago and it came in a Benelli package that was sealed with no spring. If it's not OEM then they did a really good job putting in in a sealed counterfeit Benelli package. The picture on the website is not what you get. I took a gamble and ordered one and to my delight it was OEM. I might not have very much knowledge on Benelli parts but I can tell you it's real. I'm just trying to help people out that are looking for one for a good price. That's all

Good looking out my brotha !:eek:

well DATTO is right on the part #. i looked at the sight and even the one they are selling which is supposedly in stock IS the correct part # as well. so i ordered one. we'll see if the one we all want comes in.:) and if so, im buying 10 more just for my parts storage bin. cause sometime soon/down the road they'll be all gone and ill have them to sell!!:D

To bad if you followed your previously stated plans it's pretty lame. You do know that these are still available and they will just get more right?

HUH??? if you remember correctly a law was passed for benelli not to import these parts for the general public.;) and the only reason they are even still avail. is because sites authorized to sell this stuff to police,military, etc, are selling to the public!! in which they are not supposed to. but since times are tough they'll sell to anyone right now. sooner or later the gvmnt will crack down on them. even if it takes yrs, im just gonna store them anyways.;)

HUH??? if you remember correctly a law was passed for benelli not to import these parts for the general public.;) and the only reason they are even still avail. is because sites authorized to sell this stuff to police,military, etc, are selling to the public!! in which they are not supposed to. but since times are tough they'll sell to anyone right now. sooner or later the gvmnt will crack down on them. even if it takes yrs, im just gonna store them anyways.;)

Anywhere that does LE/MIL can order them and sell them to who evert they please sure it's against the rules not laws but do you really think anyone will tell? This has made things pretty pathetic though because the Benelli MSRP on a 7 shot 1pc tube is $140 and these folks order them and sell them for $400+.

But I guess I feel that any kind of magazine limit soem states have is a god damn joke anyway. If someone is **** bent on a massacare they aren't worried about having capacities the state they live in bans. To be honest I'm more worried about a crack shot with 10rds than a stupid kid with 30.