M4 shotgun optic

bigthunderbob

Hi Guys, First time posting. Thanks for all the info. I'm looking at the Trijicon RMR and wanted to know if anyone has used this for up to 35 yards. I'm trying to decide between the 8 MOA and the 4 MOA. Dont know if the 8MOA is too big for the longer shots.

Hey Bob, I've been seriously looking at the RMR for awhile too.

I'd get the 4 MOA myself, same size dot as the Aimpoint T1 and more suited to switching it onto an AR if I wanted to. 8 MOA would probably be fine though for any shots at effective shotgun ranges. If you get one, could you post your thoughts on it? I was wondering what kind of cheek weld you get with it. I was looking at getting this mount for it:

RM33_45.jpg

Thanks,

Hookster :)

Hi Hookster, Thanks for the reply and I will let you know how it works out. What kind of mount is that? I want to use the lowest possible and until the Urbino is out will have to put some kind of pad on the stock PG for a good cheekweld.I've been gathering parts and now have everything to assemble the shotgun. Thanks again for all your posts and pic's Ive been glad to see that there are more guys out there with the same passion for the shooting way of life.