Vinci

Big Duke

Just saw the intro page of Benelli and the new shotgun they are touting the Vinci has a 28 on it.......Could it be Benelli is finally coming out with a shotgun in 28 guage????????? I mean the lightest auto loader in the world is an awesome achievement but if it comes out in 28 guage or any Benelli comes out in 28 guage I will be reaching for my wallet!!!!!

Can anybody tell me what they have heard??? Did anyone else get that idea from the intro to Benelli Arms???

Just saw the intro page of Benelli and the new shotgun they are touting the Vinci has a 28 on it.......Could it be Benelli is finally coming out with a shotgun in 28 guage????????? I mean the lightest auto loader in the world is an awesome achievement but if it comes out in 28 guage or any Benelli comes out in 28 guage I will be reaching for my wallet!!!!!

Can anybody tell me what they have heard??? Did anyone else get that idea from the intro to Benelli Arms???

It appears that Benelli is coming out with a 28 ga. By the little bit of gun that they show, I don't think it is in the ''Vinci'' bloodline. I would guess that it will be in the ultralight family. Not sure, just my guess.

• 2 weeks later...