Breecher Choke for sale

auglaze

SOLD PENDING FUNDS TO TerpX

I have a NIB Carleson's Breecher Choke Tube that I can't use. About half way down this page --- http://choketube.com/mobilchoke.html

I can tell you that it does not fit the M2 Tactical. I'm not sure which Benellis it will fit ... maybe someone more knowledgible can advise.

carlesonbreecherchoke1.jpg

carlesonbreecherchole2.jpg

Asking what I paid ---- $40 delivered

e-mail is (hatabor(at)sbcglobal.net)

Edited by auglaze

(me)Not knowing alot about chokes, what would be the difference in the pattern as compaired to the stock modified choke, say at 20 yards....

thanks for the help, in advance.

I was told by the previous owner that my M4 had a modified choke.

When I took it out I could not find any marks on it with a "modified" ID ?

I do know that you really do not want to fire rifled slugs through a modified choke.

The Carlsons breecher choke is a Improved Cylinder choke which is more suitable for slugs.

In any case if I ever need to blow a door lock from point blank range I have the right choke now :D

I have also been looking for a tactical choke for my M2 tactical. I emailed George Trulock and he said that the trulock tactical choke for the M2(crio-plus) would be ready around Jan/Feb 2010.

The M4 uses standard Benelli/Beretta chokes, while the M2 uses the longer crio-plus. I think the tactical choke would look good on my M2 because the extended tube that I have sticks out about a inch and a half past the barrel. The choke would just about make it even or even extend a little past the tube. So far this is the only breacher or tactical choke that I have seen that will be made in crio-plus. Its also says that it will also improve downrange accuracy with both slugs and buckshot.

Edited by Stompy

I think the tactical choke would look good on my M2 because the extended tube that I have sticks out about a inch and a half past the barrel. The choke would just about make it even or even extend a little past the tube.

Give us a shout when you get one Stompy... I'd be interested in an M2 one myself, for reasons same as yours.

So far the Trulock tactical choke is only made in : Remington Rem Choke, Browning Invector, Mossberg Accu-Choke, Winchester Win Choke, and Benelli (except Crio), and Beretta MobilChoke.

So this would only work for guns that use the Benelli Standard choke like the M4.

The M2 and SBE2 use Crio Plus, while the Sport2, Super Sport and the Cordoba use the shorter Crio tubes.

The standard Benelli/Beretta Mobil Choke (M4) is the shortest and is 2" in overall length and 2" to the top of the threads.

The Benelli Crio/Beretta Optima (Sport2, Super Sport, Cordoba) is 2 & 3/4" in overall length and 2 & 3/4" to the top of the threads.

The Benelli Crio Plus/Beretta Optima Plus (M2/SBE2) is 2 & 3/4" in overall length, but is only 2" to the top of the treads, so there is 3/4 of choke between the top of the threads and the end of the barrel.

I have also been looking for a tactical choke for my M2 tactical. I emailed George Trulock and he said that the trulock tactical choke for the M2(crio-plus) would be ready around Jan/Feb 2010.

The M4 uses standard Benelli/Beretta chokes, while the M2 uses the longer crio-plus. I think the tactical choke would look good on my M2 because the extended tube that I have sticks out about a inch and a half past the barrel. The choke would just about make it even or even extend a little past the tube. So far this is the only breacher or tactical choke that I have seen that will be made in crio-plus. Its also says that it will also improve downrange accuracy with both slugs and buckshot.

Looks like Briley makes one. From the selection options on the website, it shows Crio Plus as an option ---- http://www.briley.com/brileybreachbuster.aspx

• 2 weeks later...