Cryo choke in an M1?

T Man

Not having a cabellas around I had a friend of mine get me a choke before he came down to hunt. I wanted an extended choke in a modified (mid-range). He ended up getting me an SBEII M2 Cryo choke. This thing screws into my gun completly, and seats in the bottom of the choke well, but im a little concerned with how far out it sticks. There is around 3/4" sticking out of the barrel before the hatched portion that is supposed to be sticking out of the barrel. The question. Will this be alright? Will I do any damage to the choke, or more importantly the shotgun (and possibly myself)? Thanks

T

Not having a cabellas around I had a friend of mine get me a choke before he came down to hunt. I wanted an extended choke in a modified (mid-range). He ended up getting me an SBEII M2 Cryo choke. This thing screws into my gun completly, and seats in the bottom of the choke well, but im a little concerned with how far out it sticks. There is around 3/4" sticking out of the barrel before the hatched portion that is supposed to be sticking out of the barrel. The question. Will this be alright? Will I do any damage to the choke, or more importantly the shotgun (and possibly myself)? Thanks

T

Ask ishootkittens he used a crio choke in his nova I am sure you will be fine shooting it.