New Nova??

obsession

I went to a Benelli dealer yesterday to look at some Nova's. When i held the Nova i noticed that the "jiggle" in the pump was significantly greater and looser than my Remington Wingmaster. I asked the dealer and he said that most Nova do shake a little more than other guns, but Benelli is coming out with an improved model that is going to cut down on this and also include the comfort tech design. How much truth is there to this, and how long before this new model comes out.

The Super Nova (NovaII) will feature interchangable stocks, including ComforTech, Pistol Grip, and Standard.

There is a new trigger guard design as well as other features mentioned above.

I cant wait till this thing hits the market...As soon as you said Super Nova (NovaII) with Comfortech and New Trigger Design... That made me smile. I am already saving for one. I have enough to buy the origional Nova and Now that i heard the News above... I am definatly waiting for the Super Nova (NovaII) to come out and Buy one! :D :D :D