Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
natew73

M4 Collapsible stock set for sale.

I’m new here but an old timer over at AR15.com . I have a M4 collapsible stock set for sale over there $525 shipped. Go on over there and search the original EE (Equipment Exchange). I have 44 pos. feedback on that forum. I'd rather do the transaction through AR15.com for feedback /honesty purposes. Just trying to expand my reach here.

thaks

nate

Can't post a link. Hopefully you'll find it. Posted under the same name as I have here.

Edited by natew73
link

Get this one while the getting is good, guys, but don't think the bottom just fell out of the market for these. This is a 1-time type deal.

would like to- but i cant reply to him on ar15 because i dont have an account confirmation email yet, and it shows he's online. if you could be so kind as to have him check his PM here?

would like to- but i cant reply to him on ar15 because i dont have an account confirmation email yet, and it shows he's online. if you could be so kind as to have him check his PM here?

I PM'ed him, but says he is offline.

aparently i can't respond to personal messages b/c i don't have enough posts. you can email me at my Nevermind. looks like it's prob. sold to barometric. I got it through my email .

thanks to all who helped.

Edited by natew73