Where to find an M3 bolt.

usamark

I want this for a Stoeger 2000 with a beat up chrome bolt.

Is there a difference between the chromed and nonchromed bolts (I would think none)?

Is there a difference between the M1 and M3 bolts (I would also think no difference, but I'm not familiar with M1's)?

Should I get a new inertia spring while I'm at it?

Edited to add: I have looked through the e-gunparts Stoeger 2000 section and they mention gas operation parts (like 'o-rings' and 'Gas Hole Pistol Ring #1', so I'm not sure if the '2000' model number was used on a gas gun or what.

Edited by usamark

I don't know. I have looked through those parts in the e-gunparts Stoeger 2000 section and they mention gas operation parts (like 'o-rings' and 'Gas Hole Pistol Ring #1') and do NOT show parts like the inertia spring, so I'm not sure if the '2000' model number was used on a gas gun as well or what.

The Stoeger I have is a M3 copy and is an inertia system gun. Without a picture of their part it's hard to tell.

The problem with my bolt is that the locking lugs are worn out on the locking surface. I think that the bolt is soft and that the real Benelli / Beretta parts would last longer.