How to get an Italian Benelli?

canvasback13

There is a model that is not offerred on the US market that i want. It is the "comfort", I would love to get one with the 30" barrel. It looks like a monefeltro with synthetic stock and forend. I see they have a lot more barrell options than we are offerred here.

I want this gun because it is synthetic with a much flatter rib than the m2. I have an m2, sbe and legacy. I find I shoot my legacy better and prefer the view down the rib. Unfortuantly Benelli only offers the raised rear ribs on the models they send here. I want synthetc because i will have the gun dipped for saltwater protection.

There are no 3' benellis with synthetic stocks and the flatter rib offerred in the US that i know of. The closest thing is a beretta pintail.

Any thoughts on how I could get one?

either fly to italy and buy one. or find someone with an uncle guido or an aunt flo who lives over there to buy one and send it to you!!;) and if you do find someone over there, buy me a BUNCH of collapsible stocks for the nova and m4 and ill even give ya a commission!!!:D

please excuse my friend,,he's alittle crazy over fine Benellis such as me,,go to guns international,,they offer some clues plus google it also.