Shotgun world!

ishootkittens

SHOTGUNWORLD.com

if you value any valuable information about your gun(s) or ammunition advice please for your sake stay away from shotgunworld.com

I have been a member for a good while and I will be the first to tell you their forum is nothing compared to this one. IF you would like to spend all of your money on things that are useless and retarded then be my guest. ill send you a pm with the link myself. But if you like peaceful forums please by all means stay away from shotgun forums.

I promised a "friend" i would post this and to state my true feelings about the site.

I joined a while back because i was literally clueless about shotguns including the one I had recieved for christmas! (my pride and joy supernova), well i came to that site with an open mind and ready to learn. Not knowing anything i completely got played. I was told to NEVER use the brenneke black magics! they were death in a box. It seemed later on down the road it was the best patterning slugs i had ever used. This was not a one time thing. This happened with my scope, my ammo, my choke tubes, EVERYTHING! I was told to NEVER use a rifled choke tube, that they wouldnt make a bit of difference. I was told that Sabots would be my best bet and i went out and spent an assload of money on sabots when i shortly after found that rifled ammo was better!

JCCHARTBOY!.. what can i say about the old boy. STAAY AWAY.. i was warned when i first got to the forum to stay away from one member. I wont say who told me to stay away from him but it was more than 3 members. Well i thought at first they were being childish and its just a forum how bad could it get. well.. real bad. May be a bigger trouble maker than myself as bad as that sounds! haha.. the guy constantly argues and trys to prove why he is better. I was told by one of the SAME members that warned me that his "custom" savage 210's only patterned a 4 inch spread. so i now wonder why I was taking his advice about slug hunting to begin with.

I just want to warn everyone and to thank everyone. THere has been nothing but niceness here and quality information. It could be because you guys are familiar with benelli's and that forum has no knowledge of benelli at all! they think all weapons should shoot as shOtty as that "custom" savage. YOu guys have really helped me and i want to say thank you to every single person on this forum. Tyson, Quacker, Trap,... you guys are just a few that i really want to give credit to. Tyson especially becuase he took the time to PM to give me hints/tricks/tips on all kinds of hunting and really changed the way i hunt. Your patience and kindness make this the most pleasing forum on the net. You guys dont know how far kindness and politness really goes. Some people could really take note of this. Thank you all.. for the guidence.

BENELLI.. simply perfect. that goes for the forum too!

hahah i like the way you think.. those bastards cant be trusted! but have you ever been to shotgunworld.com?

Yeah...zombies make me angry :mad:

I've checked out the shotgunworld site in the past, I never posted anything there. Truthfully I didn't see much there to make me want to come back.

This is truely the most fun forum. Questions are answered sooner or later and most of the time you get the reponse your after.

Almost everyone here knows that this is the internet. People come on here to learn,teach, and blow off steam. Its all fun and good times.

well said. and to add we can give each other a hard time here just messin around and not many here take it to heart or get easily offended!!:D some of those other sites have a bunch of thin skinned babies running around!!:rolleyes:

well the forum is just plain rude!!! they start fights and get upset when you defend yourself. THey give TERRIBLE advice and they treat people like they were 11 years old. Jcchartboy is the common denominator in this whole mess! I decided to give the forum a try and i am so thankful for you guys. this place is a mannerable and polite community and the active moderation helps as well.

this place is a mannerable and polite community and the active moderation helps as well.

Active moderation? Are we on the same benelli forum? Haha, I can count on my one hand the number of times (outside of spam crap) that the moderators have had to step in. Thats the good news, I think this forum somehow self-moderates most of the time...the benellis have a mellowing effect...:p

Kittens, big thanks to you and Tyson for the great advice about the Black Magics. Thanks to all the professional and mature individuals on the forum as well. It's nice to get good advice about shotguns without having to wade through the garbage. With every forum you get the 10% who troll the blogs to instigate fights. Thanks to all. Semper Fi!

TERP! not on shotgun world.. its more like 45-50%.... its sad honestly! and its not problem terp! I know tyson feels the same way. He is the one to be thanking however, i got all my knowledge about those slugs and after i tried them ill never go to any other slug!

This is what im talking about! I had so many people at shotgun world tell me that the recoil is absolutly horrific!!! they told me to stay away because their accuracy and range were terrible. WRONG.. all of brenneke's products are great products! and if you dont care about recoil as i dont, your range off different ammo's to try will increase for you are not scared of getting a little extra kick in exchange for great performance!!! but your very welcome terp and that goes for everyone!

and as for the moderation comment.. that is a fact..but when they are needed.. BOOM.. they vamp in like a green beret and take out the trash! great job and keep up the work fella's! The slogan for benelli should be BENELLI... simply relaxing!