Yea Hoooo! Tubes Ordered, Follower Ordered, Now what...

M4JOHN

Well I "NEED" to buy me some forearms for my m4's (2), so what will it be, the KZ or the Surefire? Any one have any experience with one or the other... Any strong opinions one way or the other? I know Hookster did a nice article about the KZ, but ( thanks Hook, nice job)... Im just looking for a side by side synopsis/pro's&con's....

I should mention that i do use a mesa tactiCOOL side sadle so the rail that i have on one of my M4's is replaced with it.... so I dont know if the KZ will work in that order...?

Thanks Boys!

Hope the new years is being good to y'all

Well I "NEED" to buy me some forearms for my m4's (2), so what will it be, the KZ or the Surefire? Any one have any experience with one or the other... Any strong opinions one way or the other? I know Hookster did a nice article about the KZ, but ( thanks Hook, nice job)... Im just looking for a side by side synopsis/pro's&con's....

I should mention that i do use a mesa tactiCOOL side sadle so the rail that i have on one of my M4's is replaced with it.... so I dont know if the KZ will work in that order...?

Thanks Boys!

Hope the new years is being good to y'all

Hey John,

Zee recently installed the KZ and Mesa rail/carrier together by cutting down the top KZ rail ( I believe there are pics in his album if you go to his profile ) You could also use the KZ and Mesa together by simply not using the KZ top rail section at all if you don't want to cut any metal.

Here's a review I did on the Surefire as well if you didn't see it

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19942&highlight=surefire+m80+review

Later,

Hookster :)