benelli vinci tactical vs m4

needinga8gauge

How would a "tactical vinci " stack up against a m4 ? vinci looks like it would be easier to clean and field strip :D

You would probably want to compare the real-life M2 tactical to the M4 (which has been done several times on this forum) as it seems doubtful that the vinci will have a tactical version...at least not for a while.

I have had both the M2 tactical and M4 and would consider either far superior to the Vinci on a tactical/durable scale. And even then as much as I like my lighter M2T it is no match for a M4.

After shooting my friends Vinci I came to the conclusion that it is a great bird gun and that is all.

I have both a Vinci and a M4. Obviously the Vinci is easier to clean but that is kind of irrelevant. For HD/tactical the M4 is the way to go. If you want to shoot clays/birds then go with the Vinci. The Vinci was never designed for tactical use. According to the Vinci owners manual longer and full length mags are available but I've never seen one. Also keep in mind that having a HD gun sitting in a corner for that home invasion which will, hopefully never come, is no fun. A Vinci which you can also use for skeet/trap/clays (fun use) also works for HD if you keep it loaded next to the bed.

I have both a Vinci and a M4. Obviously the Vinci is easier to clean but that is kind of irrelevant. For HD/tactical the M4 is the way to go. If you want to shoot clays/birds then go with the Vinci. The Vinci was never designed for tactical use. According to the Vinci owners manual longer and full length mags are available but I've never seen one. Also keep in mind that having a HD gun sitting in a corner for that home invasion which will, hopefully never come, is no fun. A Vinci which you can also use for skeet/trap/clays (fun use) also works for HD if you keep it loaded next to the bed.

I have a great time going shooting with my M4. Do you actually just set yours in the corner and not shoot it?

• 4 years later...