Does the Benelli M4 11707 have Ghost ring sights

heckler&kochp2000

I guess they Do , But i think what i was really thinking inside my brain was if they were Night ghost ring sights.

Most use a Superluminova paint like the Beretta PX4 and 90-Two which stays lit for a few minutes after exposure to light. After owning several PX4's all I can say is thank goodness Benelli didn't cake that crap in the sights, because then it blows out with recoil.

Although with the recent green M4's I have also noticed it looks like a 10 year old now paints the front sights.

Most use a Superluminova paint like the Beretta PX4 and 90-Two which stays lit for a few minutes after exposure to light. After owning several PX4's all I can say is thank goodness Benelli didn't cake that crap in the sights, because then it blows out with recoil.

Although with the recent green M4's I have also noticed it looks like a 10 year old now paints the front sights.

ghost-ring tritium inserts Do they suck ? is that what you are trying to say?

that was my question as well, are the OEM benelli tritium sights Mepros?

because i want tritium sights as well, whats your recommendation? Mepro?

€: and a quick question: how many positions does the OEM collapsible stock have? 2?

i know, i could wait the two days till my OWN m4 with 18" barrell, mobilchoke and collapsible stock arrives, but DAMN i need to know now!

:D

Edited by xamoel

The only option apart from Meprolights that I am considering is this:

http://www.tooltechgunsight.com/

These guys take your existing front sight and machine it to accept Trijicon inserts. They have an option for a white ring around the insert to make it look similar to the XS Big Dot tritium sight. The only downside is you have to send in your original non-tritium sight to be retrofitted. They don't have the prices listed on the web page any more but I think it was about $120 for the Benelli front sight only.

The only option apart from Meprolights that I am considering is this:

http://www.tooltechgunsight.com/

These guys take your existing front sight and machine it to accept Trijicon inserts. They have an option for a white ring around the insert to make it look similar to the XS Big Dot tritium sight. The only downside is you have to send in your original non-tritium sight to be retrofitted. They don't have the prices listed on the web page any more but I think it was about $120 for the Benelli front sight only.

Well if anyone does this I have two brand new M4 sights that I would part with for cheap.