New menber. Thanks for the good info.

M3novice

Hi all. I'm new and hoping for some advise for a new toy. I have a brand new looking M3 and have a question about the magazine catch? :confused: I am not sure of the proper term but it is the part you push the shell through to get bit into the magazine. When you rack the action to chamber a round it is slightly depressed to allow a round to be pushed out of the magazine and back where it can be jacked into the chamber. It it mostly flat with the end by the magazine sticking out. I know it is a lame description, sorry. My problem is that this part is really stiff and it can get to be painful to load the mag. You almost feel lik you will lose the end of your finger. In contrast my M.590 is almost silky and really quiet to load. Can I get a new part or adjust it? Also I was wondering about a good reciever mounted shell carrier with good capacity? An was also thinking about tritium sites. I have ghost ring and I think they are benelli. The post has a single dot and the ring has two dots. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks.

Edited by M3novice

• 3 weeks later...

You won't lose you finger, you need an M1 to do that:D My M4 was the same when I got it. Very tight. I pulled the gun apart per the manual, cleaned and oiled. That helped a little, but the thing that has helped the most is feeding it. It will loosen up a bit by the first 150-200 rounds.

• 4 weeks later...
You won't lose you finger, you need an M1 to do that:D My M4 was the same when I got it. Very tight. I pulled the gun apart per the manual, cleaned and oiled. That helped a little, but the thing that has helped the most is feeding it. It will loosen up a bit by the first 150-200 rounds.

:eek: I just bought an M1!

I noticed the same thing when loading it the other day.

CRAP, I don't have any spare fingers either.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest run.away

My wife is looking to starting rippin up a little bit and just curious what is something good for her to take to help out? Ive been into stuff for men for a while but I have no clue how to direct her to a good supplement. She used to work out all the time but shes been outa it for about 4 months now and wants get her body back. Any help would be great Thanks