Where to buy Supernova barrel's ?

MERCENARY

try a little company in italy called, BENELLI!!:D
Yeah i did try benelli ..when i bought the shotgun!;)

Part of the reason i bought it was the fact Benelli advertised that the barrels could be changed out.Problem is i cant find anywhere that sells the barrels..including this website ..wich incase you didnt notice is OWNED by Benelli !...

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Yeah i did try benelli ..when i bought the shotgun!;)

Part of the reason i bought it was the fact Benelli advertised that the barrels could be changed out.Problem is i cant find anywhere that sells the barrels..including this website ..wich incase you didnt notice is OWNED by Benelli !...

Rifled slug barrels are getting easier to find but if your looking for a field barrel you will have better luck buying a new shotgun. If you can find a barrel it will cost you about as much as a new gun.

Yeah i did try benelli ..when i bought the shotgun!

hey MERC, turn that frown upside down!!:D i was just messin with ya my fellow benellian!!:o keep looking, im sure one will turn up soon. TS

Thanks for the link to ableammo ....Only problem is the big red lettering at the bottom of the page for the barrels says they are shipped directly from the benelli factory to them and once they have them they will email you = not in stock but you can pay us now and wait till we get our hands on one....AND....They want $310 for the 18.5" barrel

..for another $100 i can just buy a new benelli tactical shotgun from them..or for the same price of the barrel i can go with a new remington 870 with an 18" and be able to take advantage of of all the aftermarket the accessories that are available andalways in stock for that model.

Really i would love to just get the barell from benelli for areasonable price that is in context with the total cost of the supernova shotgun itself. :p

Thanks for the link to ableammo ....Only problem is the big red lettering at the bottom of the page for the barrels says they are shipped directly from the benelli factory to them and once they have them they will email you = not in stock but you can pay us now and wait till we get our hands on one....AND....They want $310 for the 18.5" barrel

..for another $100 i can just buy a new benelli tactical shotgun from them..or for the same price of the barrel i can go with a new remington 870 with an 18" and be able to take advantage of of all the aftermarket the accessories that are available andalways in stock for that model.

Really i would love to just get the barell from benelli for areasonable price that is in context with the total cost of the supernova shotgun itself. :p

Yep that's basically what novaking said.