My Benelli M4 1 month old PICS .. Stippling of Handguard

Thunder0ne

Just some pics of what i have done to my M4 from getting into my hands 1 month ago..mostly to shine on the stippling of hand guard ..feels better then grit paper ..hookster what u think..love this M4 ..only took 20.00 bux to do 2nd one i have done..glock came out good to...let me know what u guys think

DSC02270.jpg

DSC02281.jpg

Just some pics of what i have done to my M4 from getting into my hands 1 month ago..mostly to shine on the stippling of hand guard ..feels better then grit paper ..hookster what u think..love this M4 ..only took 20.00 bux to do 2nd one i have done..glock came out good to...let me know what u guys think

Hey ThunderOne

I think it looks Awesome!!! Great job!!!

Hookster :)

Does your M4 have a OD green hue also on the receiver? My new one does.

Good job on the stippling, it looks uniform. My concern would be when slung. When I had my old SBR with Magpul XT rail covers, the aggressive texture would hang up on my pants and shirt. The aggressive grip is nice though. I've considered stippling my XTM covers on the recessed portions, and leaving the outer ridges smooth so they weapon will slide easily over surfaces that it comes into contact with.

It takes a lot of balls to modify a 100 dollars worth of stock!

Thats what I was talking about when everyone said I was crazy a few months back. I looked at five different M4's two were CD dated recievers but had CA dated barrels and were black but matching CD dates were green. I managed to find the only CD/CD dated one that was black and took it home.

Thats what I was talking about when everyone said I was crazy a few months back. I looked at five different M4's two were CD dated recievers but had CA dated barrels and were black but matching CD dates were green. I managed to find the only CD/CD dated one that was black and took it home.

Hey Cody,

I didn't call you crazy. I recall backing you up on that one.

I'd noticed the difference immediately when I saw an M4 at my local shop. I don't like the "new" color, give me the black!

The funny color one I saw was a CD (2009) but my black one is also a CD

later,

H:):)Kster

Good job on the stippling, it looks uniform. My concern would be when slung. When I had my old SBR with Magpul XT rail covers, the aggressive texture would hang up on my pants and shirt. The aggressive grip is nice though. I've considered stippling my XTM covers on the recessed portions, and leaving the outer ridges smooth so they weapon will slide easily over surfaces that it comes into contact with.

It takes a lot of balls to modify a 100 dollars worth of stock!

i got a 2nd front for 40.00 bux of gun auction ..i like it feels good ..my cd is black not od .just the color pick up from the light i think..does have a od look to it..put its black..