best setup for M4?!

xamoel

Nope. They don't check. Everyone tends to have one. The discounts aren't ground breaking. Some items don't have any discount at all.

I originally set mine to Government and I didn't get a discount. I was expecting GSA special pricing to pop up where everything costs an extra 40% over MSRP!

Flipping it to Law Enforcement fixed it.

not yet, but i'll attend some special training lessons for zombie-camel-hunting, as soon as the zombies have arrived!

finding an abandoned house for door breaching can be quite difficult, if you live an a big city. i'd probably just go to the neighbors.

what do these breaching rounds look like anyway?

well actually it was built in already, just as the telescoping stock. the price is 2200euros, i got it for 1750 euros. thats about 2500 USD.

no wait at all, it got it within 3 days, but that was due to the lame postal service.

€: just to make sure, it was 1750 for the whole gun, not only the mag tube. lol.

Edited by xamoel