Benelli and Law enforcement

SPFAN

Their is a bad rumor going around that Benelli will no longer be selling firearms to CA law enforcement as a way to protest all the anti gun laws going on in CA right now. Has anyone heard if this is true or not and if so where did you get your information?

This is a serious accusation and needs to have some good backing if it is so showing where it came from.

I am not one to just believe rumors I need facts showing me that this is the case.

well if it turns out to be true, then GOOD FOR BENELLI!!! gun manufacturers need to take action against these STUPID/CRAZY states that are just going crazy with anti-gun laws!! and maybe just maybe the citizens will think twice about who they vote into office there!! because if states have the majority of liberal politicians, well that must mean thats what the people wanted and they voted themselves right out of the guns!! cause i dont see many conservative states passing the same stupid laws!!;)

well if it turns out to be true, then GOOD FOR BENELLI!!! gun manufacturers need to take action against these STUPID/CRAZY states that are just going crazy with anti-gun laws!! and maybe just maybe the citizens will think twice about who they vote into office there!! because if states have the majority of liberal politicians, well that must mean thats what the people wanted and they voted themselves right out of the guns!! cause i dont see many conservative states passing the same stupid laws!!;)

Ya I agree if its true good for nelli. The Barret dude did the same thing.

I agree too, I live in CA and if I want looser gun laws I have to move.

you wouldnt regret it CASH!!! i left CRAZIFORNIA 3 yrs ago with my family this february after 40yrs of living there. the state has finally imploded and isnt the same or ever will be again! i voted conservative/independant for yrs and it didnt help. the LIBTARDS just decided to run that state right off the cliff!!:confused: AH TEXAS, where bazooka's hang in the rear window of your TANK!!:D

Edited by texas skeeter

you wouldnt regret it CASH!!! i left CRAZIFORNIA 3 yrs ago with my family this february after 40yrs of living there. the state has finally imploded and isnt the same or ever will be again! i voted conservative/independant for yrs and it didnt help. the LIBTARDS just decided to run that state right off the cliff!!:confused: AH TEXAS, where bazooka's hang in the rear window of your TANK!!:D

Don't know about the rumor, but if there's any truth to it, good for Benelli.

There's TEXAS again...I can't begin to tell you how attractive moving to TEXAS sounds. Been in California all of my 53 years, and I really want to be done with it. Is there an area of TEXAS that one could find some acreage with trees, maybe a seasonal stream, and that doesn't get scorching hot? (I'm 90 miles east of San Francisco and can easily get >30 consecutive days of 100+ degrees in the summer...something else I'm fairly tired of.)

In TEXAS, if I could truly have 30-round mags and other "evil" features, I'm sure I could put up with hot summers...

Don't know about the rumor, but if there's any truth to it, good for Benelli.

There's TEXAS again...I can't begin to tell you how attractive moving to TEXAS sounds. Been in California all of my 53 years, and I really want to be done with it. Is there an area of TEXAS that one could find some acreage with trees, maybe a seasonal stream, and that doesn't get scorching hot? (I'm 90 miles east of San Francisco and can easily get >30 consecutive days of 100+ degrees in the summer...something else I'm fairly tired of.)

In TEXAS, if I could truly have 30-round mags and other "evil" features, I'm sure I could put up with hot summers...

hey BB, texas is a great place to live. i wish i had moved here 20 yrs ago!! i too lived all of my 43 yrs of life in CRAZIFORNIA except for the last 3 yrs. and texas ROCKS!! no i cant help you with the weather cause it gets very hot here for at least 4 months, and yes you could find acreage with trees and a stream here in north texas. but the perks, well let me tell you!! this state loves conservative taxpayers, the majority of politicians here are conservatives!!;) the economy is one of the top 5 best in the country, housing prices are 1/3 of MEXIFORNIA's, lots of open land everywhere, great hunting everywhere, fully automatic guns ARE LEGAL!!! silencers are legal, 30 RD, heck 100 rd mags are legal!! bazooka's, grenades, claymores, tanks are all legal here!!! THATS RIGHT, LEGAL!!! im not even sure what is not legal here!!:D hope this info helps and good luck!! TS

Edited by texas skeeter

hey BB, texas is a great place to live. i wish i had moved here 20 yrs ago!! i too lived all of my 43 yrs of life in CRAZIFORNIA except for the last 3 yrs. and texas ROCKS!! no i cant help you with the weather cause it gets very hot here for at least 4 months, and yes you could find acreage with trees and a stream here in north texas. but the perks, well let me tell you!! this state loves conservative taxpayers, the majority of politicians here are conservatives!!;) the economy is one of the top 5 best in the country, housing prices are 1/3 of MEXIFORNIA's, lots of open land everywhere, great hunting everywhere, fully automatic guns ARE LEGAL!!! silencers are legal, 30 RD, heck 100 rd mags are legal!! bazooka's, grenades, claymores, tanks are all legal here!!! THATS RIGHT, LEGAL!!! im not even sure what is not legal here!!:D hope this info helps and good luck!! TS

Other than weather Texas is great. but you can say that about most places. You just cant beat the weather in California. We have alot of retarded gun laws but "most" have loop holes.

Other than weather Texas is great. but you can say that about most places. You just cant beat the weather in California. We have alot of retarded gun laws but "most" have loop holes.

to be honest, the weather is ALL cali has left!!!;) EVERYTHING else is F#$KED-UP!!! END OF STORY!! and what kind of loopholes are you speaking of? 30 rd pmags NOT LEGAL, heck, every item i mentioned is NOT LEGAL THERE!! but you DO have, lots of illegal aliens sucking the state dry, libtard pollockticians sucking the state dry, taxes sucking the state dry, one of the highest unemployment rates and entitlement programs all sucking the state dry!! oh, and all those LAME-A$$ LAWS THEY PASS!! so other than the the great weather, WHY ELSE LIVE THERE?????:eek: crazifornia will never be what it once was/used to be again!!

Edited by texas skeeter

If it is true I too say good for Benelli and to damn bad for California.

In my opinion there gun laws are nothing but a hassle for responsible gun owners to deal with and would bet a serious amout of money that 922r hasn't saved one life.

While I understand your sentimint 922r has nothing to do with California and everything to do with the federal gvt.

I can't imagine them pissing away the LAPD Benelli M4 contract. If so, I'd be really impressed. I'll ask around later today at their booth. Maybe bust their balls a bit about the top rail.

As far as I know any LAPD officer that carries a Benelli M4 paid for it themselves.

There could be some "teams" that have issued guns, but the rank and file laid down their own cash.

As far as I know any LAPD officer that carries a Benelli M4 paid for it themselves.

There could be some "teams" that have issued guns, but the rank and file laid down their own cash.

thats probably because the state is broke/bankrupt and can only afford to buy their officers rocks and sticks to protect themselves!!;)

My understanding too. LAPD approved the use of the Benelli M4 Tactical; but it didn't buy them. Officers simply have the option of taking the M4 along as their duty shotguns at their own expenses.

I hate leaving LEO's to hang in the wind by denying them fine tools to combat the insane criminals in their jurisdictions; but a company has to draw the line somewhere. I have to back them for it. Barrett did the same thing with the .50 caliber. They won't even service .50's from California or Hawaii. It's a shame, because California really needs to have vehicle interdiction capability. The State just doesn't care about the safety of its citizens and LEO's. All they care about is the appearance of "high moral character." Frankly, I don't think there's anything California can do to be looked at as an example of high moral character. That ship has sailed. Might as well allow your citizens and LEO's to defend themselves and end crisises as quickly and safely as possible.

Edited by LeoAtrox

Damn Skeeter, you make me want to pack up and move to Texas today. I would love to live in a state that doesn't hassle its own residents more than Illegal trespassers. With everything goin on in CA, my hi-cap mags and "evil" features should be the last prioritiy on CA's list of things to worry about.

Does Texas pay you for advertising for them? :p (i actually plan on moving from California once i finish my Master's... Texas, AZ, Colorado i here good things about those places)

Does Texas pay you for advertising for them? :p (i actually plan on moving from California once i finish my Master's... Texas, AZ, Colorado i here good things about those places)

not yet!!:D but i figure the more gun toting conservatives i talk into moving here, we'll keep a majority of us and not let what happened to CRAZIFORNIA come here!!;) you know, CALI USED TO BE a red state 20 yrs or so ago when it was STILL a good well balanced state to live in!! now look what the LIBTARDS have done to it!!!!!

My understanding too. LAPD approved the use of the Benelli M4 Tactical; but it didn't buy them. Officers simply have the option of taking the M4 along as their duty shotguns at their own expenses.

I hate leaving LEO's to hang in the wind by denying them fine tools to combat the insane criminals in their jurisdictions; but a company has to draw the line somewhere. I have to back them for it. Barrett did the same thing with the .50 caliber. They won't even service .50's from California or Hawaii. It's a shame, because California really needs to have vehicle interdiction capability. The State just doesn't care about the safety of its citizens and LEO's. All they care about is the appearance of "high moral character." Frankly, I don't think there's anything California can do to be looked at as an example of high moral character. That ship has sailed. Might as well allow your citizens and LEO's to defend themselves and end crisises as quickly and safely as possible.

well said LEO,well said!!!;)

to be honest, the weather is ALL cali has left!!! EVERYTHING else is F#$KED-UP!!! END OF STORY!! and what kind of loopholes are you speaking of? 30 rd pmags NOT LEGAL, heck, every item i mentioned is NOT LEGAL THERE!! but you DO have, lots of illegal aliens sucking the state dry, libtard pollockticians sucking the state dry, taxes sucking the state dry, one of the highest unemployment rates and entitlement programs all sucking the state dry!! oh, and all those LAME-A$$ LAWS THEY PASS!! so other than the the great weather, WHY ELSE LIVE THERE?????:eek: crazifornia will never be what it once was/used to be again!!

LOL you are alowed to have hi cap mags bro. you just needed to own them before the ban. I know I had 100s of them just before the ban didnt you?:p

All the laws they pass here will spread on to the rest of you sooner or later.