sidearmor + brugger handguard= win

texas skeeter

Skeet did you get the B&T ordered yet? Is DS Arms the only US dealer?

i gotta leave for work now, but im gonna call DSA today and see if its actually in stock and how long to get it. otherwise if they're on backorder ill have to look around the web tonight. ill let you know. or if you find it in stock, let me know. TS

I just got off the phone with Mike at DSA, they currently have a backorder. He told me the shipping director is at the shot show and cannot give an accurate time frame. Could be a week to 90 days, but they will do a 5% LE discount to help with shipping. Great, more waiting. Let me know if you find someone else.

Yes it is mfg. in Switzerland and currently on back order through DS Arms. I got mine backordered and I'll wait. The item is supposed to fit and function even better than it looks. As far as 922r it isnt helping me. To clarify i need 3 USA mfg. parts?

well ive said it before and ill say it again. i dont even worry about that STUPID 922 whatever right now!! cause i dont even take my gun to the range that often and if i ever do have to use it during MAD MAX TIME, who's even gonna care at that point!! i would like it to be 922'd, and if i have to wait for enough GOOD aftermarket parts to get there then so be it.;)

well ive said it before and ill say it again. i dont even worry about that STUPID 922 whatever right now!! cause i dont even take my gun to the range that often and if i ever do have to use it during MAD MAX TIME, who's even gonna care at that point!! i would like it to be 922'd, and if i have to wait for enough GOOD aftermarket parts to get there then so be it.;)

Lol, "MAD MAX TIME." I agree, at that point its just a number sequence with a letter at the end. I will post pics and review when the B&T rail gets here. As soon as 2 weeks, as long as 3 months.

• 4 weeks later...
Yes it is mfg. in Switzerland and currently on back order through DS Arms. I got mine backordered and I'll wait. The item is supposed to fit and function even better than it looks. As far as 922r it isnt helping me. To clarify i need 3 USA mfg. parts?

Guess that answers my question..

And actually you need three parts from "the list".. I have two.. need the third.

Wait.. what if it was extensively modified here and then stamped made in USA..

or does it have to come from and official company?

Just thinking.. sort of like the bullet button law. If they didn't define what "made in USA" is then why can it be a part made here in the USA from materials from the swiss.

well i got my B&T hanguard finally!!:D won it on G.B. tonight for 175$. gonna start the chop job soon. will get pics up when finished.:)

You got the one that had been modded for a M1014 right. I saw it but figured someone else needs a modded one and I don't so I left it for YOU Skeeter. I called DSA again and they still havent received the order yet from US customs, he told me a few more weeks. Post pics Skeet.

just got home from work, long fricken day!! and you're right CASH, it is the one that the guy had the screws removed to get it apart. but he has all the parts and says its in mint condition. and since i sold my sidearmor rail to my neighbor 2 weeks ago not knowing id come up on a B&T so soon, i need to order another one and get this project completed.;) i'll post pics when done. skeet