Really need some help here guys.

MTReaper

Okay so i need to know one thing just right now then i will ask another question.

1.Is there a Benelli M4 shotgun knock-off? Does anyone make a knock off of the Benelli M4?

2.is there a difference between the Benelli M4 and Benelli M4 Super 90 (i know stupid question), but if you please answer these question i will tell why they are so important.

Thank you!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Know i will tell you why. I live in Massachusetts, and i wanted to buy a Benelli M4 so i went to my local gun shop and i know they range from 1000.00$ to 1600.00, so i have one on order and i probably won't have it for another month or so....here is the kicker it only cost me 800.00$!!! is this possible i checked and re-checked with them and they said i am getting the real thing the ones the marines use!! It is a NEW! Benelli M4 4+1 shot, full stock, 18.5 inch barrel so its your standered Benelli M4, am i really that lucky!!

They said the site they get it from it will cost them 750.00$ dollars to get this Benelli M4 and i pay shipping plus a little extra, and they were both marines. so 800.00$ is my price for a NEW! Benelli M4, please ease my worries and tell me this is a dream come true, i have the reciept and it says and order for Benelli M4 for 800.00$ and i payed down 60.00$ and he said it will be brand spanking new in the box and a true Benelli:eek:

Thanks need, What should i look for in a real benelli M4, like the one i am getting? Anything i should look for like knock off parts or damages to parts, real markings, could you give me a list what i should look for that would help so much, i'm a nervous wreck cause this gun i have wanted for so long and now i am getting it! So if you guys could pitch in and make a list of what it whould have or shouldn't have i would be so greatful!

Thank you guys alot this is my first gun i just turned 19 and have no idea what i should be looking for in a true Benelli M4, and i really want what they say i'm getting.

Again thank you all very very much!

Edited by MTReaper

The Italian government requires that all firearms be stamped with a proof code. The code indicates the year of manufacture.

This chart shows the relevant codes and the corresponding year in which it was made.

Manufacture_Dates.jpg

Just be sure that they are getting you a Benelli M4 and not an AR15 variant.

OOH CASH!! that looks like a knock-off/clone!! you better send it to me for proper disposal!!:D

the pictures N-CASH sent are true/real benelli m4 pics. my comments were in gest/a joke/i was kidding!! i kind of thought that was evident.:o

Haha no i know you were joking but i couldnt see the pictures photobucket said they were deleted =( can you send me pictures that aren't deleted i am sure he didnt know they were deleted.

Edited by MTReaper

There used to be a low recoil version which featured 4 gas ports in the barrel.

Heavy loads would put an excess of gas through the system and stress components, sometimes to point of breaking.

Typically, Benelli will replace a 4 port barrel with a 2 port at no charge to the consumer.

If it's a new gun, it's not likely to be a 4 port.

Benelli has learned from their errors and they no longer attempt to cater to the wussies who want to shoot light loads. They can go buy something else.

These are men's guns.

There used to be a low recoil version which featured 4 gas ports in the barrel.

Heavy loads would put an excess of gas through the system and stress components, sometimes to point of breaking.

Typically, Benelli will replace a 4 port barrel with a 2 port at no charge to the consumer.

If it's a new gun, it's not likely to be a 4 port.

Benelli has learned from their errors and they no longer attempt to cater to the wussies who want to shoot light loads. They can go buy something else.

These are men's guns.

Thank you very much tucker, is there a way to find out if its a 2 port when my benelli is shipped?