Best Choke tube??

redrumtc

welp, i would try the factory choke first. you may be suprised. you may get a good pattern and you might be content with it. If not... then i would try a carlsons extended turkey chokes, h.s. undertaker, primos tight wad. Those are just some cheap ones that ive tried. If you wanna see my patterns with the h.s. undertaker then give me a pm. ill send em to ya! if you have any questions feel free to HOLLA

Edited by ishootkittens

that was with a h.s. undertaker 665 with federal flightcontrol #4 shot. (3.5 inch), but that was at 30 yards, and i plan on shooting some #5 because they say it patterns better, who knows if it will pattern better than that. The wad was what made that huge hole. im sure some shot went through as well, but most of the hole was the wad! it stuck in the back of the target. the target was placed on plywood.

that was with a h.s. undertaker 665 with federal flightcontrol #4 shot. (3.5 inch), but that was at 30 yards, and i plan on shooting some #5 because they say it patterns better, who knows if it will pattern better than that. The wad was what made that huge hole. im sure some shot went through as well, but most of the hole was the wad! it stuck in the back of the target. the target was placed on plywood.

That away kitten, knock the turkey out with the wad, then attack!!:p

that was my plan all along! haha that way i can daze it with the wad and then stab it in the face while its concussed. haha but im going to head to the mountains after it stops snowing here and ill be trying some #5 in the same ammo. im going to see if we cant get a better pattern. and to prove to a certain few that that pattern is not fake! haha

I just bought a M2000 and,I was woundering if the turkey choke it comes with it good or is there a better one to use in it to get a better pattern out of it..

Thanks

How much do you want to spend?

What is your range goal? 30 yards? 35? 40?

With more info, I can try to give a decent reply :)

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I would like to know the choke that holds tight pattern at 60-80yards.

does anyone know the best choke for that ?

(i am mostly shooting at raven)

In all fairness, he did say that he would be shooting raven, mostly. He never really said he was going to use it for thunder chickens..Mike