JESUS RIFLES RULE! Trijicon INC.

heckler&kochp2000

Too Funny, I saw the report on the news also. So what, a private corporation can mark their product however they choose. The issue might be with the government in some peoples eyes, they have selected to do business with Trijicon not the other way around. This report made me want to go spend $1400 on a 4x32 .223 spec "jesus rifle optic", just to support the cause and of course for my rifle.

CASH is absolutely right!! SO WHAT!! this is typical "lets just report trival news" when we have bigger better and more important topics around our hurting country to report!!!! who gives 2 sh-ts what is printed on some gun optic?? and the STUPID LIBTARD media wonders??? why their losing $$$ and ratings!!:rolleyes:

Edited by texas skeeter

I'm glad that my TA11 green donut ACOG doesn't have any christian inscriptions on the side.

ETA - scratch that, apparently it does ... it says 5:16. No idea what that is. Probably some rubbish about doing the lords work and being righteous and stuff ... I'll pass.

Edited by Duggan

hahahahaha, I don't care one way or the other, but this just seems really... arbitrary.

This is what people are worried about!? seriously??? I dunno i'd be more worried about bits of metal tearing through my flesh rather than if the optics on their rifle had bible vs. "hidden" on them.

I'm glad that my TA11 green donut ACOG doesn't have any christian inscriptions on the side.

ETA - scratch that, apparently it does ... it says 5:16. No idea what that is. Probably some rubbish about doing the lords work and being righteous and stuff ... I'll pass.

Matthew 5:16 (King James Version)

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. :)