Slugs and M4

zee10103

Do Slugs and my M4 with the Factory Choke go well? I have many 1oz left from a Vegas Shoot Meet back in 92. :cool:

Fairly sure that the factory choke is mod, so it should shoot fine as long as its one of those rifled slugs and not a sabot. I think... if I'm wrong someone will correct me soon enough.

Z, check out this thread.

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19754

I changed out my choke to a rifled choke for hunting (no sabot slugs) and just picked up a Carlson's Breacher choke in IC so it can shoot rifled slugs and 00 with no issues. I've read that some folks were having some issues with the MOD choke and certain brands of ammo. hope this helps.

Z, check out this thread.

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19754

I changed out my choke to a rifled choke for hunting (no sabot slugs) and just picked up a Carlson's Breacher choke in IC so it can shoot rifled slugs and 00 with no issues. I've read that some folks were having some issues with the MOD choke and certain brands of ammo. hope this helps.

I am not @ all Savoy with locating any M4 chokes. All them thread difference's mess me up.

Carlson. Do not order the Crio chokes. You can also call them. Cabela's also was a good source. Spoke with a rep who had a lot of good info. Called Benelli and they forwarded me to Cabela's. Interesting.

Yea, I did the Cabela's call as well last year. That got me nowhere. I will try again.