M4 - a few questions

rmlm4

ummm... before? hahaha! thanks for the replies. there's a gun ban now where i'm from, just got the m4 last friday. although i've fired a few, i'ts my first shotgun and i wanna practice with it at home (handling, maneuvering, loading and unloading etc.). i'm getting the hang of it, but once in the while i release the bolt freely or fire it after racking without my dummy shell. i'll get used to it soon, just hope that my learning curve isn't taking it's toll on the m4. hope this explains some things....

ummm... before? hahaha! thanks for the replies. there's a gun ban now where i'm from, just got the m4 last friday. although i've fired a few, i'ts my first shotgun and i wanna practice with it at home (handling, maneuvering, loading and unloading etc.). i'm getting the hang of it, but once in the while i release the bolt freely or fire it after racking without my dummy shell. i'll get used to it soon, just hope that my learning curve isn't taking it's toll on the m4. hope this explains some things....

I would be extremely careful with all that movement with your new M4. I remember when I was a kid playing German Soldier. I had a MP40 with a loaded magazine. Well it fired from open bolt. 4 rounds went off on the house before I realized it. Blew out one window pain and mess up the window trim. I Had to go and pick up all this material and fix this room before my Uncle came home. After that experience, it was several years before I picked up another Firearm. zee.

I would be extremely careful with all that movement with your new M4. I remember when I was a kid playing German Soldier. I had a MP40 with a loaded magazine. Well it fired from open bolt. 4 rounds went off on the house before I realized it. Blew out one window pain and mess up the window trim. I Had to go and pick up all this material and fix this room before my Uncle came home. After that experience, it was several years before I picked up another Firearm. zee.

GERMAN SOLDIER???:eek: why not american soldier?? HEY!! who are you and what did you do with ZEE??:D

GERMAN SOLDIER???:eek: why not american soldier?? HEY!! who are you and what did you do with ZEE??:D
Well I only had @ the time a German Helmet and Boots. I was only 15 years old. He did notice the fresh paint and trim repair. I just made up some story about remoulding the Bathroom. yea, I was standing in front of the Vanity. Said something like "every body rouse" at that time I pulled the cocking back, and buy mistake pulled the trigger. I always remember now to make sure the safety is on and working. I tell you it was extremely loud.

thanks for the concern zee. i don't have live ammo yet, as i'm waiting for the ammo i ordered to arrive. i'm only playing with dummy shells while trying to get accustomed to the m4. you know how it is with handguns and how you rack the slide for chamber check, then you pull the trigger? well, i dunno if you're supposed to pull the trigger in those cases but i do, O.C.D. i guess. i have the same tendency with the m4 whenever i rack it or press the bolt release......