HK Benelli M3

AirWolf13

I'm looking for a M3 with the HK wording. I live in Cali. I don't know much about them, so I apologize for my ignorance.

For one I wanted to know how the M3 was equipped and what extras/options it came with when purchased new.

Are there difference versions of the HK Benelli M3? I've seen the tactical version, which is not legal in Cali so i'm not looking for that one.

What would be a current market value on one thats new vs a used one?

What type of sights did it come with from the factory, new?

Anything else i'm missing or forgetting to ask?

Thanks for your help!

I'm looking for a M3 with the HK wording. I live in Cali. I don't know much about them, so I apologize for my ignorance.

For one I wanted to know how the M3 was equipped and what extras/options it came with when purchased new.

Are there difference versions of the HK Benelli M3? I've seen the tactical version, which is not legal in Cali so i'm not looking for that one.

What would be a current market value on one thats new vs a used one?

What type of sights did it come with from the factory, new?

Anything else i'm missing or forgetting to ask?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Airwolf and welcome to the forum

Here's one of the HK M3s on Gunbroker right now

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=154535291#PIC

There are also some more on this page

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.aspx?Keywords=benelli+m3

You can get the PG stock version here in CA

Later,

Hookster :)

Thanks.... Yeah, I had seen those... Looking more for answers to my questions though....

Look at all of the M-3's available on Gunbroker, that Hookster supplied the links to. The information there will answer all of your questions, new price, used price, options available on the guns listed as NIB. The only question that I didn't see answered was about the H&K version.

My understanding is that the older models were imported / manufactured by H&K, and the newer ones are Benelli. Either are excellent arms.

My Bluebook doesn't differentiate between values of Benelli or H&K models.

Hope this helps.