Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
CCWinDC?

Decent prices ?

A 10 box case of trap/heavy trap shells at Cabela's is around $60. Rio, Estate, Winchester etc. Sometimes you can find them for $55. Two years ago, I could get a case of Estates for $33. They are going nuts!

I usaly pick up a 100 round case of 7 or 8 shot for 22 dollers at walmart.

+1 on the Wally World federal 100 round boxes.I use them all the time for the range in my semi auto. Great price!!

If you start getting into regualar shooting, do yourself a favor and look for a used MEC 600 jr with what ever charge bar size you like, bag of wads, powder, and for heavens sake a Lymans reloading manual.

Its fun, inexpensive, and long term will save you a few bucks over the cost of cheap low end factory ammo.

12ga 2 3/4 federal they have 20ga as well. It works great an clay

Pigeon and last season I brought home a ton of dove. LOL I still have ten pound in the freezer.

Really? What is that? Like 10,000 birds

That valuepack stuff is great for practice or just busting clays. I have about 6,000 rounds of it on hand. Walmart sells Remington 2 3/4 00 buckshot pretty cheap. It's around 10 dollars for 15.