Benelli M4 sites..

alfred10

actually NO m4 has night sights factory installed. they are ALL aftermarket solutions.

only meprolight makes them specifically for the M4, though only in green tritium. i'm planning to get my OEM sights to tooltech gunsight, they will machine them to fit Trijicon bright & tough night sights, with white housing for better daytime shooting.

i tested my m4 factory sights before i took them off. i just took my m4 out of its scabbard from under the bed. went into the garage, turned out the lights and found the front painted sight glowed real good but the backs were dark as night!! i couldnt even see them. now i have the mepros and they work awesome!! and the backs are not too blinding bright!!:D

tested that today, works well indeed.

would you guys mind contacting wwwDOTtooltechgunsightDOTcom what they need for the installation of the Trijicon sights on the M4?

i send them a mail, and they said i need to send my barrel, for heights of the sights?!? i answered them that they were ghost ring sights, but have no reply yet.

would be really helpful if someone else would ask them!

thanks.