Stocks and Barrels for the Super Nova 12 Ga

Johnn

Bear with me...I am Virgin Threader.

I am looking for a Pistol Grip Stock for my SNova. Also an 18 1/2 in barrel. I want to turn my SNova into a home protection piece but still be able to use it when hunting, etc. Is there any aftermarket places that make and/or sell stocks for the SNova??? And barrels....... Any other Ideas about how to do this economically would be appreciated....

Bear with me...I am Virgin Threader.

I am looking for a Pistol Grip Stock for my SNova. Also an 18 1/2 in barrel. I want to turn my SNova into a home protection piece but still be able to use it when hunting, etc. Is there any aftermarket places that make and/or sell stocks for the SNova??? And barrels....... Any other Ideas about how to do this economically would be appreciated....

Hi Johnn and welcome to the forum!

Here's a PG stock but it's camo. Are you looking for black?

http://www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=1137620&chrSuperSKU=&MC=&CatID=10298&mySort=1

Later,

Hookster :)

You would be better off to buy another SN with PG stock and barrel. By the time you buy another stock and barrel you will have spent almost as much as a new SN. Unfortunately Benelli factory parts are quite expensive.

You are right on....over 200 for stock and close to 250-300 for the barrel. What do you know about the Charles Daly gun??? Thanks again for your insight.