Benelli, beretta???

VINCIshooter

I think Beretta owns Benelli. But I'm not really sure of the exact relationship. On the original box for my M2 entry, the Benelli info label/decal has a Beretta info label placed over it. Still shows it as an M2 14" bbl LE only, etc. And the Form 4 also reads Beretta as the manufacturer. I asked the ATF inspector (notorious for not always giving consistent info) and apparently Beretta does the SBS conversion for LE. For what it’s worth. J

Beretta Holding Co., the Beretta family, own Benelli, Franchi, Stoger, Uberti & a few other gun Cos. All of these guns are made in different factorys, some not in Italy. A big sales pitch that is used in a lot of sport shops when selling Franchi's & Stoger's is "It is made by Benelli."

BOB

Beretta Holding Co., the Beretta family, own Benelli, Franchi, Stoger, Uberti & a few other gun Cos. All of these guns are made in different factorys, some not in Italy. A big sales pitch that is used in a lot of sport shops when selling Franchi's & Stoger's is "It is made by Benelli."

BOB

so your saying benelli does not own stoeger and franchi? but what still bothers me is if beretta is the higher up company why do alot of people still choose a benelli over a beretta if they have the money the extrema if cheaper than an sbe2, when things like whats better m2 or m2000 stoeger, obviusly you would choose the benelli.

Beretta Arms Co isn't necessarily the higher up co. Benelli, Stoeger & Franchi 'own' nothing, they are owned by the Beretta family members who formed Beretta Holding Co. Beretta bought Sako rifles & got Stoeger in the deal. I think the Stoeger autos are made in Turkey & the o/u & sxs' are made in Brazil.

Why does one man buy a Chevy, one buy a Buick, they are both owned by GM?

BOB

I shake my head every time I hear "it's made by Benelli" or see it written on the tag. It's the same story at tire shops that push lesser brands as built by Company "X" when they are just owned by Company "X".