Did our political debate thread vanish?

needncash

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has obama done so far that is usefull to this country in the least bit?

1. Placed restrictions and contingencies on additional TARP funds before they were released to failing financial firms and businesses. The previous administration was so busy throwing money at their friends that they didn't bother placing any conditions on the loans they were doling out. The Obama adminsitration has worked to leverage the loan recipeients in every way legally possible in order to recover some of the money that Bush and Paulson gave away.

2. Signed legislation that protects consumers from predatory practices of credit card companies.

3. Repealed the Bush ban on the open carry of firearms in our national parks.

4. Banned the torture of prisoners.

5. Has pressed military to define success in Iraq and move towards bringing that fiasco to a close by setting realistic goals and deadlines.

6. Increased military efforts in Afghanistan to bring the fight to our real enemies and to protect global security vulnerabilities in neighboring Pakistan.

7. Froze salaries for top whitehouse staffers.

8. Implemented a public disclosure list of all visitors to the whitehouse.

9. Executive order requiring appointees to affirm in writing that they have not been hired based on political affiliations or contributions.

10. Allowed new emissions standards legislation that will force auto-makers to produce cleaner-burning and more fuel-efficient vehicles, thus reducing our dependency on foreign oil and moving us towards sensible and less costly alternatives to fossil fuels.

A by-product of some of his efforts has been a lessening of strains on the relationships between us and our global allies that came about through the previous administration's incompetence and carelessness.

My favorite accomplishment is that he kept a crazy old man and vacuous airhead bimbo from winning the whitehouse.

i can GUARANTEE the NEGATIVES out-weigh the postitives x 10!!;) and some of these Are a good thing but come-on,#1 his OSPENDULOUS bill HAS approx 9000 earmarks ESPECIALLY for some bull_**** special projects for his chronies!!!:rolleyes: #4 yeah good call, we've been attacked more times in the last yr since 911!! #7 of course AFTER they ALL got raises!! #8 on this one i laughed the most!! this administration has been the most SECRETIVE EVER!! even after the c-span and transperancy LIE!! #9 and after hiring ALL those lobbyists, in which HE said HE wouldnt, why would this document hold ANY water?? and last but not least, our global allies?? every country out there is LAUGHING at this FOOL and our country and hasnt helped him with sh-t EVEN after his APOLOGY TOUR!! typical LIBTARD mentality there O'TUCKA!!

i can GUARANTEE the NEGATIVES out-weigh the postitives x 10!!

I accept your generous offer. Go ahead and post 100 negatives.

You really need to get cracking on some of these challenges and spend less time spewing drivel.

You have questions to research, questions to post, and now you have to fabricate 100 negative effects of the Obama whitehouse.

It's really getting to be nearly as daunting a task for you as tying your shoes... assuming you have shoes.

what O'TUCKA, no rebutle to my responce from your post?? ;) and as far as my list, i'll give ya 2 early JACK-A$$ MOVES. #1 giving a leader to a FOREIGN country dvd's as a sybolism gift that WERE NOT even formatted to play in said country??? so did this show how INEPT HE IS, or americans are just stupid?? yeah real genius there!! #2 picking a F-CKING TAXCHEAT to run the I.R.S.?? hows that for irony??:rolleyes: I.R.S./taxes get it?? yeah, for a harvard grad he sure shows how F-CKING STUPID he is!! the rest will be up in a few weeks for ya little buddy!!

Edited by texas skeeter

If the British PM can't find a NTSC or region-free DVD player, then perhaps the British are suffering the same leadership woes that burdened us for 8 years.

Seriously. Is that and Geitner's accounting slip-ups the best you've got.

A few weeks?

I knew you were slow. That's something that you seem to broadcast proudly with each and every reply, but a few weeks?!

That's short bus stuff right there.

If the British PM can't find a NTSC or region-free DVD player, then perhaps the British are suffering the same leadership woes that burdened us for 8 years.

Seriously. Is that and Geitner's accounting slip-ups the best you've got.

A few weeks?

I knew you were slow. That's something that you seem to broadcast proudly with each and every reply, but a few weeks?!

That's short bus stuff right there.

once again 2 perfectly good F-CKUPS as trivial as they may be, being excused for by libtards??? WE gave them the wrong dvd's and slip-ups?? so i guess something that simple just shows how INEPT GEITNER is that he cant even do his own taxes let alone watch out for our country's??? :rolleyes: thats A RETARDED EXCUSE O'TUCKA!!;) and as for the list, it was sent out to his publisher for fact checking, UN-LIKE LIBTARDS, my buddy has to have their staff fact check it before it goes to print!! i gotta admit though TUCKEY, you, the OBUMMER administration and LIBTARDS sure are GOOD with EXCUSES!!! Edited by texas skeeter

Wingless flies.

Poor wingless flies.

Your buddy?

Do you not have the ability to think for yourself?

You have to recruit someone to do your research for you?

Meanwhile, the most condemning things you can come up with are two trivial and completely meaningless facts?

Do you really think Geitner uses the short form?

Do you seriously think that he does his own accounting?

I am now beginning to realize what I'm dealing with here.

Let me scale back and give you a challenge commensurate with your ability to understand and solve problems.

This is a Thermos bottle.

It keeps hot foods hot and cold foods cold.

How does it know?

thermos_the_rock-200-200.jpg

How does it know?

Wingless flies.

Poor wingless flies.

Your buddy?

Meanwhile, the most condemning things you can come up with are two trivial and completely meaningless facts?

Do you really think Geitner uses the short form?

Do you seriously think that he does his own accounting?

I am now beginning to realize what I'm dealing with here.

Let me scale back and give you a challenge commensurate with your ability to understand and solve problems.

This is a Thermos bottle.

It keeps hot foods hot and cold foods cold.

How does it know?

How does it know?

hey TUCKEY, i thought you to be smart enough to be able to read??;) the list was for my buddys book therefore his publishers research team would check it even if i had already. i guess you really dont understand how a book is written, published and put to market?? and once AGAIN, making excuses for lil TIMMY!! more LIBTARDEDNESS :rolleyes:in the end its HIS taxes, therefore HE is responsible for said filings!!!!!!! you're starting to worry me O'TUCKA!! i thought you to be an intellect. guess i was wrong......

arent you the one who was endlessly scanning the net to find degrading and meaningless illustrations to make a poor attempt at humor?

DO YOU not have the ability to think for yourself?

Edited by ishootkittens

yeah well.. you win.. i feel terrible. Thank you for ruining my life and my confidence over the internet. That is a big deal that you managed to ruin my self-image in one post... your the man.

Does that make you feel better.. does that fill your void? Does that make you feel like you "owned" me. I hope it does. I hope that you get something out of the little bit of life you have left. Ill come visit you at shady pines resting home very soon.

Why was that political chat pulled?

Whenever people are talking about a situation or person and they don't have the correct information or already know in their minds their wrong, they get loud and use profanity. This is mostly a "man thing" but some women also do it. The Internet really isn't the place for this and constant profanity doesn't belong on the Benelli chat site. (come on folks, grow up)

Making comments about the President of The United States (any president), that involves veiled references to hate, racial slurs and physical harm, doesn't belong on the Benelli chat rooms and is subject to review by the Secret Service. If you don't like the current president "that much", is why we have elections every four years.

Use of the "N" word on this chat site is not only wrong but also extremely illegal and could cause the Benelli sponsors a lot of grief and money and cause the site to be removed.

In many circles of people, shouting, use of profanity, racial slurs and use of the "N" word is the "only language spoken". I'm not trying to change anybody by writing this and let's be honest, if that's how you talk and express your beliefs and feelings, you'll never change at this date. But none of that behavior belongs on an official sponsored Corporate chat room. And that's why that previous chat was removed.

well hello there MISS CATHY & O'TUCKA, can either of you quote any thing ive posted in either of the political threads that is untrue/not correct about Mr OBAMA?? and as far as profanity, more than 1/2 this country is now NOT happy with this president and they as well as i get a little heated at his performance!!;) and as far as physical harm or racial slurs, i take no part in that. so once again, O'TUCKA, show me an infactual post ive made since you claim there is no debate here!!:rolleyes: and yes its been fun.

Edited by texas skeeter