5.11 Tactical 36 Inch Double Case -$78

CCWinDC?

This is a very sweet bag. I really dig the back pack feature. But, I need a longer one. If not I would not sell it. This has never been used. I would like to get $78 bucks for it. Buyer picks up shipping. If you need photo. I can send them via email. Below are some detail of the bags. be easy.

5.11 Tactical 36 Inch Double Case Description:

# 1,050-denier nylon

# Water resistant

# Closed cell foam padding

# Exterior and interior molle compatible panels

# YKK zippers

# Top and bottom compression straps

# Backpack straps

# Hook-and-loop lashing points

# Nametape holder

# ID window

# Name strip

# Flag holder

Protect your valuable efirearm with 5.11 Tactical Series padded egun cases. Loaded with features to secure your erifles and eshotguns along with necessary accessories and ammo, the 5.11 double long egun cases are designed by operators for operators to carry two different firearms at the same time. The 5.11 Tactical VTAC 36 inch double egun cases are built with durable, water resistant 1,050-denier nylon and rugged YKK® zippers. Exterior and interior molle-compatible panels will accept any VTAC pouch or other molle compatible item. The main compartment features dividers in the corners and hook-and-loop lashing points to secure your efirearms. A center foam divider keeps your eguns separated and protected from scratches or wear. The front smaller compartments include divider panels with molle panels for more options and storage of accessories and eammo. Both the main and front compartments are padded on all sides to protect your critical gear. The 5.11 VTAC 36 inch double egun cases feature top and bottom compression straps and come with a backpack straps that can be positions for high or low carry. 5.11 Tactical VTAC 36 double gun cases dimensions are slightly longer than listed to ensure a great fit. We’ve also included a nametape holder, flag holder and ID window

3nb3pc3lb5Tb5P95R6a237b06846d49df15b2.jpg

Edited by CCWinDC?

• 4 weeks later...