longer season,longer season

chop123

Goose and duck season went out the last of january in the northern neck area of virginia,and now i am covered up with honkers.It seems to be more here now than all season,i think it is because of all the snow on the ground,but i have always said the season could run to mid february and it would not put a dent in there population,any thoughts?THANKS.

I agree that they got it wrong.

Locally, we're in through this Saturday.

I can drive 30 minutes and be in the Resident Population Zone, which is in through the 27th.

Problem is that most of the ramps are closed due to high water.... and it's raining again.

I've got some good spots. Just need a little help from Ma Nature.

Here in Oklahoma it ends in are last open zone the end of January(ducks anyways geese go to second week of Feb.) at which time we are ussually covered in ducks and geese(with the exception of this yr due to high amounts of snow and ice) I wish they would open a week or two later and last two weeks longer.