Modified my M4 today

texas skeeter

Looks great, I'm still waiting for my B&T rail to get here. Have you gone shooting yet?

not yet, probably next weekend. gotta let it dry up a little. i went a week ago and out of all my guns, putting rifled slugs thru my nelli m4 is the most fun!!!:D even out to 100yds the slugs group open sight on a 12" round target.;)

When is the dremel coming out to modify it to work with the SideArmor rail?

The bolt release looks interesting. It looks different than I had imagined. Do you find it easier to hit than the factory button?

Buy a real punch set! Brownells has an awesome set. Lyman punches. Then get the roll pin holder set. Then get the roll pin starter set.

When is the dremel coming out to modify it to work with the SideArmor rail?

The bolt release looks interesting. It looks different than I had imagined. Do you find it easier to hit than the factory button?

Buy a real punch set! Brownells has an awesome set. Lyman punches. Then get the roll pin holder set. Then get the roll pin starter set.

1. like a Too-nice Jack-a$$ i sold MY S.A. rail to my neighbor cause i thought i'd be waiting a while for my B&T!!!:rolleyes: so i gotta order another one. 2. waaaaaaaaay easier than the oem button!! i likey alot!! and no sharp edges. 3. i have all the different size punches, roll pins etc. in a big-a$$ kit UP in my attic and tooo lazy to go chase it. and besides, i was like a kid putting a new christmas toy together!!:D

wheres that full length mag tube magot!!!!!????????? drop down and give me twenty,,and another twenty for messing up on the SBE 10th anni deal,,,yeahhhhh numb nuts,,,ya know the one private PYLE.

YUP, iam a numb nut!!;) your gonna love this Jack-a$$ move. from the pics alone when i thought i bought a full length OEM tube, and i couldnt tell it was'nt, it turns out to be an OEM regular mag tube when it arrived!!!!:eek: ya know, the same one i already have!!!! Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!! and that was then, this is now!! what have you done for me lately??? where's my 10th anni??????????

Edited by texas skeeter

Hey Skeeter,

Does it look like you need to actually need to cut or Dremel any metal to make the B&T work with the Sidearmor or just remove that upper row of Allen head screws?

H:cool::cool:K

i think i can just remove the upper part of the rail and should be good to go!! clearance looks to be right on the money.

YUP, iam a numb nut!!;) your gonna love this Jack-a$$ move. from the pics alone when i thought i bought a full length OEM tube, and i couldnt tell it was'nt, it turns out to be an OEM regular mag tube when it arrived!!!!:eek: ya know, the same one i already have!!!! Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!! and that was then, this is now!! what have you done for me lately??? where's my 10th anni??????????
they're not a dime a dozen benellis ,,but you''ll be the first to know of my consistant faithful search results my Texan friend,,,

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking to replicate that setup, but have been trying to figure out how to get imported parts count down to 10 to comply with 922r. How did you do it, if I may ask?

I didnt!! my nelli set up this way is not compliant. im waiting for U.S. made pistons and then i'll be legal. i know various people on this site and others trying to perfect pistons, and they are all close to completing them.;)