Selling my Benelli m1014 Ltd Edition

texas skeeter

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aint gonna lie!! quit smoking 6 months ago and food tastes ALOT BETTER now!!:D ive put on 20 pounds and next is the gym/diet!!;) but who gives a sh-t about my gut, BUY MY DAMN GUN!!!!

Hate that, ive quit lots of times, and that happens too....

Skeet, I dont need a 3rd m4.... what i do need is more Kimbers... damn nice stuff!

no worries DOOKEY, it'll be stolen on G.B. fast enough at the low price of 1200$ with the regular pg stock and oem 2 rd ext tube!! i need it gone cause its cutting into my "buying other guns" money now!!;) i sold the c-stock to someone here for cheap cause i was trying to help out a fellow member here!!:D TS

*Correction*

However, I'm sure you'll get more than $1200.00. Good luck.

*Correction*

However, I'm sure you'll get more than $1200.00. Good luck.

well the "buy-it-now" will be the 1200$ and starting auction price 999$. i just need to dump it to break even cause i got my new nelli m1014 for cheap w/ c-stock. and the fact i sold my original c-stock ill actually be ahead a few bucks when this whole exchange mess is done.;)