Spring, Ejector Pin and a Pin?

AmsterDan

Hey everyone,

Never seen this forum! It looks like a very informative community and will definately be snooping around here some more in a bit.

Today I shot something out of my SuperNova ... no shot though! :) After I took it apart and wanted to whipe down the 'inside part' of the receiver/action part, I noticed a little part with the corresponding part number '045N', the Ejector Pin. Started playing with it, noticed the spring, decided to pull it back and slipped away on me. Yeeeaahhh ... kind of like the good old 52 card pick up trick!

Three parts:

1. The spring '046N Ejector Pin Spring' is back in place.

2. After that I placed the '045N Ejector Pin'.

3. Where does that little other pin go?! Number '047N'. Everything seems to work fine without it, but it came from somewhere and I'd like to put it back in place.

Hopefully someone can help me. In the meanwhile I'm going to browse around some more.

Thanks in advance and I'm sure I'll see you around.

Daniel

• 2 years later...